JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Orgasmic/ejaculatory contractions
Page: of 1  
BlueBallGuy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2021-10-20
51 year old curious male
Might seem like a silly topic, but I would be interested in discussing guys' different experience of this during masturbation in terms of how it feels, and where it feels best, and/or any techniques to make it better and longer.

I've been masturbating for more than 35 years, and the vast majority of the time I just simply enjoy it without thinking about it. But in recent years I have actually tried to think more about some of my orgasms while I am having them, and thinking about the actual mechanics of it and how it might be more sustained and even better.

Every orgasm is "good" of course, but we all know some are better than others.

While stroking my penis is certainly pleasurable, and that leads to the nerve stimulation that results in orgasm, for me the real pleasure of the orgasm itself is not so much in the penis but in the series of contractions inside the pelvis as the semen is pumped out. I'm sure this is true for most guys but the experience of it may be different for everyone.

For me, when I reach the point of no return and begin to orgasm, I feel the most pleasure right around the base of my penis shaft especially the underside (along the urethra). But not exactly in the shaft itself as the orgasm starts. Just under and behind the shaft.
The "biggie" of the orgasm is the gloriously pleasurable pumping sensation deep inside my pelvis, which I assume is muscle contractions around the prostate, and I can even feel a pleasant pulsing around my anus.

I've noticed I can have anywhere from 7-13 of these contractions during an orgasm. (Yes, I have counted). Don't know why exactly I sometimes get more than others. And of course sometimes they are more powerful than others.

The first 2-4 contractions are almost always the most powerful and pleasurable and result in the biggest spurts of semen being released, after which they drop off in power and pleasure. Sometimes, the contractions seem longer than other times, and you get a really great release as the cum gets pumped up and out. Not always. though.

If you really notice, I think the actual expulsion of each spurt of semen from the penis seems to come an instant after each contraction.
For me, the spurting through the shaft results in a pleasurable sensation along the underside of my penis, the urethra, as each spurt is pumped out. However, I do not really get powerful sensations on the head of my penis or the top side of my shaft when I am orgasming.
Each spurt of cum also results in a quick wave of satisfaction which is actually more psychological than physical,

I'm wondering where you guys feel the pleasure, and what you might do to say...produce bigger, longer or more contractions during orgasm?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mmck279 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2010-10-28
44 year old curious from Denver, CO
I always thought my whole penis felt really good while I'm ejaculating. But I think it's interesting how my first ejaculation of the day feels great, but it's more of a release or 'ahhhh' feeling. If I go for a second or third time within a couple hours, I ejaculate a lot less, but the orgasm feeling in my penis is even more intense.

Also, my penis stays erect longer after the first orgasm and it's less sensitive so I can keep gently stroking it for a while if I want. After I orgasm that 2nd or 3rd time in a few hours, it goes flaccid pretty quick and is so sensitive that I pretty much have to stop stroking it.

Beardownbears Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2021-09-23
64 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
You young guys have it going on!

Enjoy!!
Beardownbears
Krieger Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-12-30
35 year old curious male from Wales, UK
I've actually thought about how to describe the feeling of orgasm.

I agree that the centre of the pleasure happens behind the visible shaft; the prostate is part of the penis, as I understand it, and the muscles contracting around that is what causes the sensation.

For me, it starts with what almost feels like an itch - a burning itch right in the most sensitive part of me. Then, a moment later, cum rushes up my cock, and it feels like a mixture of that itch been scratched, and that burning being soothed with cool water. It feels so good! Small wonder we've all been addicted to it since our teens, eh!
As a boy, my father told me about the birds and the bees - the lying bastard, I went steady with a woodpecker 'til I was 28.

51 year old curious male
Krieger, interesting that you describe it as an "itch"

What stroking technique do you use? When I first started masturbating around 12, I used a really fast stroke because that was how a friend showed me to do it. I would definitely feel what could be described as an itching that built up and got relieved pleasurably when I orgasmed. I think maybe the rapid friction produced the itch sensation.

As I got older though, I switched to a more slow stroke, which has always felt more natural to me now, and I no longer feel the itching. I just get waves of pleasure in my pelvis - sort of like being on a roller coaster - that build up to the release.
Unregistered ?

I've tried to think about how it feels when I cum but I can't find a way to describe it, probably because I am lost in the moment. I'm also extremely happy to still be able to ejaculate, and I say that because for a few weeks I was on medication for an enlarged prostate, and the meds caused retrograde ejaculation which is when the semen basically ejaculates into the bladder and you have a dry orgasm. I hated it. It didn't feel the same. I came off the meds because of side effects, and now when I cum I ejaculate properly, and what I can say is that the feeling you get when semen is moving up through your cock and then spurts out with each throb of the cock is a whole different feeling to just orgasmic throbbing without ejaculating.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
It's been awhile since I've read about the physical details or mechanics of our orgasms and ejaculations. As I recall it's been studied over the eons by such researchers as Kinsey as well as Masters & Johnson. And it is interesting to know the details how everything works "downthere" and well upstairs too, the brain.

Volunteers have had cameras watching them masturbate as well as sensors so our amazing sexual pleasure can be studied in detail. A simple google search for male orgasms or ejaculations will surely provide links to studies that have been done. It's been awhile since I've read through the studies but yes the how-to's of our ejaculations go beyond -just- the penis.

its just sex

51 year old curious male
palmer said:
It's been awhile since I've read about the physical details or mechanics of our orgasms and ejaculations. As I recall it's been studied over the eons by such researchers as Kinsey as well as Masters & Johnson. And it is interesting to know the details how everything works "downthere" and well upstairs too, the brain.

Volunteers have had cameras watching them masturbate as well as sensors so our amazing sexual pleasure can be studied in detail. A simple google search for male orgasms or ejaculations will surely provide links to studies that have been done. It's been awhile since I've read through the studies but yes the how-to's of our ejaculations go beyond -just- the penis.

Right. I've done some searches. There is quite a complex series of events leading up to orgasm, then orgasm and ejaculation. Seems like people often have different experiences of it or sensations, though, which also interests me.

51 year old curious male
Minkey75 said:
I've tried to think about how it feels when I cum but I can't find a way to describe it, probably because I am lost in the moment. I'm also extremely happy to still be able to ejaculate, and I say that because for a few weeks I was on medication for an enlarged prostate, and the meds caused retrograde ejaculation which is when the semen basically ejaculates into the bladder and you have a dry orgasm. I hated it. It didn't feel the same. I came off the meds because of side effects, and now when I cum I ejaculate properly, and what I can say is that the feeling you get when semen is moving up through your cock and then spurts out with each throb of the cock is a whole different feeling to just orgasmic throbbing without ejaculating.

I can undwerstand. I take some meds that make it harder to maintain an erection. Also, I have taken meds for kidney stones that are basically identical to prostate meds. They do effect the experience of orgasm. I've experience dry orgasms. I would agree there is a difference between an orgasm without ejaculation and one where there is actually semen being pumped out.
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
Prior to orgasm my glans feel so good; with the pleasure going down my shaft and into my balls. I know then that I am close and can either stop or continue on to release...I usually can't stop. razz Then the prostate contractions begin which sends waves a pleasure throughout my groin area. The first contractions are very strong followed by slightly weaker ones, but still very pleasurable.
Since I've been doing kegel exercises, the prostate contractions have been stronger and more numerous.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Yes a very complex series of events that take place in the body as we reach the peak moment of pleasure, orgasming & ejaculating. And for such a seemingly simple task of stroking our penis.

BlueBallGuy said:
Right. I've done some searches. There is quite a complex series of events leading up to orgasm, then orgasm and ejaculation. Seems like people often have different experiences of it or sensations, though, which also interests me.
its just sex
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Orgasmic/ejaculatory contractions