JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pics of Ex-GF
Page: of 1  
dlb2001 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2021-09-06
22 year old
Anyone else keep pics of their ex and got any stories to share? I've found huge stash that I'd forgot about and I've been having a few thoughts about what to do with them...any sugestions!?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bikurgan1 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-09-14
58 year old
all depends on how the breakups were and how good the pics are..lol. maybe just share privately wiht a cool person and see if it gets you some good stroke time while they talk about her.
Malnar Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-03-06
58 year old curious from Illinois, USA
I have some... I used them to jack to occasionally. I'll also share on Skype calls when jacking with others
KassieandHaley Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2020-05-19
31 year old curious male
Hi everyone, looking for some hot, detailed roleplay here. I am a 27 year old male, who loves to get dominated and feminizied. I am into crossdressing, toying, bondage, feminization, humiliation etc. If you really want to get my blood pulsing, we can include my ex gf Kassie. I cheated on her, and im sure she would love to get her revenge.

My perfect roleplay would go like this:
I have agreed with Kassie in order to keep my apartment and have her move out, i must be her slave for a day. You are her new man, and you two take me to the mall. She puts a dog collar on me and leads me through the mall. You take me into a store and get me set up with a bra, panties and stockings. You then take me to forever 21 and get me a cute mall appropriate outfit to wear around. Then to the wig store, and then i have to sit down with Kassie for a mani-pedi. A quick trip into Sephora where Kassie will do my makeup, giving me a full sissy look. Maybe we then go buy some sluttier outfits for later, maybe the Adults only store for some toys.
When we get back to your place, maybe i am the cuckold in the corner for you guys, maybe I am the entertainment for your guys night. I could be a fashion model for you, whatever your heart desires.

Obviously im open to more roles but i hope that gives you a solid idea of what i like.

Skype is [email protected]
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pics of Ex-GF