JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underarm hair
Page: of 3   next > 
macque Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-12-10
39 year old heterosexual from near Atlanta
Pubic hair seems to be a big topic on the board and just out of curiosity I was wondering how many guys shave or trim the hair under their arms.
I certainly don't. Mine didn't grow in until I was nearly 17. I was one of the last of my friends to get that and looking back that was a big deal to me. I had plenty of pubic hair by then but armpit hair is much more visible and easier to display, either intentionally or not.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm like you Mac, it took so long to get it, besides its there for a reason. My wife shaved my underarm hair once so I could experience it .... I found it made you sweat much more. It felt weird for quite a while too.

Because pit hair is so unusual on women in my country (Australia) I find it erotic when I do see a girl sporting a bush under her arms .... call me weird if you wish LOL!
Unregistered ?

Same with me, i had plenty of pubic hair but my underarm hair didn't really grow until i was almost 18. its still not very thick or dark but is there. it also grew faster on one arm than the other.
WhiteButter Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2006-02-12
37 year old bisexual from Australia
hair under my arms was one of the first things that happened to me (around age 11.) Which is ironic, since my chest hair didn't start growing until I was around 16.

I don't shave anything, I prefer things to be natural.
jackster Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-02-08
36 year old heterosexual
my underarm hair didnt start growing until i was 17 there is still not very much, but atleast its there. i remember looking at my friends who were 14 and being extreamly envious of them because they had a bush of hair under there and i didnt barly have any and i was 3 years older,im still envious because they do still have more than me
Unregistered ?

love this subject,have always noticed underarm hair and has been a turn on for me as strange as that may sound.my pit hair is very light colored and not very thick so it's not that noticable unless wet.hot seeing a dude with a thick patch of dark
hair,mostly when a big color contrast to skin.
Unregistered ?

I love mine and find it attractive on men and women, too. I would never bother to shave it. Ick.

wink _Onan
hardnwet Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2005-08-22
63 year old homosexual male from North Carolina
carter8 said:
love this subject,have always noticed underarm hair and has been a turn on for me as strange as that may sound.my pit hair is very light colored and not very thick so it's not that noticable unless wet.hot seeing a dude with a thick patch of dark
hair,mostly when a big color contrast to skin.

I agree... very hot!!!
Unregistered ?

I shave my pit hair. I find it is cooler in the summer, that I dont have the problem of deoderant clumping in the hair and getting on my shirts, and that it tends to be cleaner and less stinky when I'm sweating from working out or whatever. I started shaving it a few years ago after I did it in desparation due to a problem with a hair follicle that caused a big pimple and by shaving it I was able to heal that little problem and started to like it shaved. Oddly, I dont shave my pubes though and prefer them natural.
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
It's definitely more comfortable for me in the summer if I shave it. But in the winter the bare skin would probably just stick or chafe against itself.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Unregistered ?

shave pits here too--cleaner, less smelly, i like the look and the way it feels.......
elephant Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-08-14
38 year old homosexual from West Hollywood, CA
Since I got to a lot of 'rave' parties i kinda have to have shaved armpits, since everybody there has them hehe. I also prefer it this way. I dont like it on men or women. I personaly always have a feeling that shaved armpits show that the person is cleaner than the person with hairy armpits. I guess its just me smile
Unregistered ?

I don't shave mine completely, but I do keep it trimmed nice and short. Mine gets pretty thick if I don't.
Unregistered ?

I've been shaving my pit hair since about 18 when it began growing. I was a late bloomer also! I also envied other guys who had it, became a bit obsessed about others having it and me not. But strangely enough, when I finally began growing pit hair myself, I began shaving it and found that I liked the benefits of smooth more so than hirsuit (less sweat and odors, less deoderant and easier to put on, looks & feels nicer). My body hair is fairly thin and light colored, so I looks more natural to be smooth instead of having my very thin wirey bush and nearly non-existen chest and nipple hair.

I also shave all my pubes and ass. My ass was the hardest to get used to shaved smooth... it took about 3 months to finally get used to the feeling after first starting. I started shaving my pubes when I was about 13 (on and off thru those years-- stopped for gym class, bootcamp, etc.). I've been shaving everything fulltime since 21, that is when I decided that my "asshole-goatee" was pretty silly to keep while I kept everything else shaved smooth.

I wouldn't go back to hair for anything now. It just doesn't suit me well now that I've become accustomed to the smooth look and feel.

Ben
justin_19 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-12-29
37 year old homosexual from Denver
i trim my pits kinda short...but don't shave completely. I trim by pubes kinda short and shave my balls though...love the feel of smooth balls!

i have a nephew who was gettin pit hair when he was 10...probably had some other hair too!...but i'll never know!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underarm hair