JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » first time cam
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

showed on cam for the first time today and shot the biggest load in a long time!!! just wondering how everyones first time on cam went??? i was nervous about doin it but think i will gettin more use to it...any tips??
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've been camming for a couple years now. I remember being very nervous the first time I showed my hard cock on cam. Seems funny now cause I'll whip it out at the drop of hat. So I can guarantee you'll get used to it, too. I love it when a when a bunch guys are watching and encouraging me...it really gets me going. Some of my biggest loads have been on cam. Happy stroke
slowhand1947 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-02-03
77 year old curious from Missouri
Same here....first time a couple of years ago, I was nervous as i could be. The excitement is amazing, and now I have lost most of that nervousness. I still don't do it a lot, but when I do the sensations are wonderful. After you get comfortable with it, you might try incorporating phone chat with it with someone you feel you can trust. The combination of visual and audio is fantastic!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
This is funny. My first time camming was with Marriedguy40ma! I was nervous as hell and he made fun of me for being old school b/c I had hardcore mags with with me. He also made me realize that I am definitely not an edger b/c I shot right away and he was just getting started! Thanks for a great 1st time! You were relaxed and made me feel more comfortable and normal.
Unregistered ?

Hey Bryan, I'm glad I could help you through your first time and I'm glad it was a good experience for you. Everyone has a first time and most of us are probaby pretty nervous. As I recall, you took to it pretty fast. LOL
horny_stud Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-09-14
36 year old bisexual from Kitchener-Waterloo
I can't distinctly remember my first time because there were always technical issues or people hanging up after a few minutes. However, I remember it was a big thrill to be watched, and to see how much the other person is enjoying it too!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » first time cam