JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » older married guys wanking to fantasies about women they know
Page: < prev  of 2  
Leeson213 Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2016-05-26
79 year old bisexual male from Southern Oklahoma
Jerking off to thoughts of my step-son who I am pretty sure is gay. Love to jerk off and suck with him.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've always loved wanking over women I know, started when I was a young teen looking through my sisters panty drawer, then school friends, relatives and now I use my sister-in-law, wifes friends, friends wifes, work colleague. If they are hot they are fair game lol
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
PervyPete said:
I've always loved wanking over women I know, started when I was a young teen looking through my sisters panty drawer, then school friends, relatives and now I use my sister-in-law, wifes friends, friends wifes, work colleague. If they are hot they are fair game lol

Pretty similar story also prefer someone I know or someone who I chat with revealing females they know. Always hotter when it is a real person you share some level of connection with!
Unregistered ?

I couldn't wait for the high school yearbook to come out. Talk about plenty of stroking material there! Of course this is back in the "good old days" pre-internet LOL. I especially liked the extracurricular sections devoted to the girls swim team, the girls dance club, the girls gymnastic team, the girls tennis team...and of course the cheerleaders and pom-pom girls.

In my senior year book, there was this one candid shot of a short-haired brunette classmate that I really had a thing for. Her name was Karen and she was looking back over her shoulder, smiling at the camera, in her Powder Puff football jersey and denim cut-offs. Sexy as fucking hell to say the least. I shot a HUGE load to that pic one night in my bedroom and unknowingly closed the book on a huge dollop of cum that I'd splattered across the page. The next morning when I went to open it back up the pages were stuck together...and they still are to this day. Like glue!

strokestrokestrokeeyeshot
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi
I am available on Skype for relaxed intimate chat how we wank about women we know. I imagine them hairy between their legs (some will be). No (full) names, pictures of the women of course. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Unregistered ?

There are a few women friends I wank to, but one of my favourites is someone I know through an amateur drama group. We were in a play 6 yesrs ago, playing husband and wife, and just as we were behind the back flats waiting to go on, she suddenly lifted her red top and flashed her lovely big tits for a second, then pulled her top back down, and on we went. When I asked her why she did it, she said, 'Didn't you like it?' Well, of course I did, and have wanked many times over the memory. A couple of years later, after she and her husband seperated, he shared nude photos of her with me and we both ended up wanking over them. He moved away so that ended, but she is still a good friend and still someone I wank over.
stonednboned0485 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-06-27
38 year old
macmiller said:
I couldn't wait for the high school yearbook to come out. Talk about plenty of stroking material there! Of course this is back in the "good old days" pre-internet

strokestrokestrokeeyeshot

Oh yes and I was always so disappointed if one of the really hot girls had a less than stellar picture that year.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
My wife has a friend she drinks with.I've a wank fantasy where I masturbate in front of both of them.pervy,yes,but it gets me stiff.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
I have several hot neighbors, what fantasies!
Ringo57 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-08-30
66 year old heterosexual from Canada
I jack to women i used to work with. Got to fuck 2 of them
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » older married guys wanking to fantasies about women they know