JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cleaning up the first load
Page: of 3   next > 
WankerP Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2021-03-04
66 year old bisexual male from UK
Can anyone remember details of how they cleaned up/cleared up their first load? Down the toilet, wash basin, tissue, wiped on body or sheets etc. Mine was the result of humping and I shot into my underwear, so had to do some soaking up.
Addicted from day 1
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jobuddy10 Skilled Jackinchatter

575 posts since 2012-01-26
52 year old curious male from SW Ohio
WankerP said:
Can anyone remember details of how they cleaned up/cleared up their first load? Down the toilet, wash basin, tissue, wiped on body or sheets etc. Mine was the result of humping and I shot into my underwear, so had to do some soaking up.

I shot my first load onto my belly and chest... I had tissues ready as I was expecting something, so just wiped it up
Luv all shapes and sizes
mo_bangor Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2013-10-07
57 year old curious from Bangor, Northern Ireland
I was caught by surprise - lying in bed having a stroke to a women's clothing catalogue Iingerie section. and suddenly I went too far and found my cock jerking and spasming and spurting a huge load of yellowy cream up over my belly, narrowly avoiding the sheets. It smelt pretty strongly and I was really scared I'd done myself some damage, so I had to take a rest from stroking for a few days. I soon got back into the swing though - and to this day is the reason why I find mature ladies lingerie, such as girdles and panty girdles such a cock stiffener!
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I was already a frequent masturbator before I could cum - so I know the first time I shot was the first day I was able to shoot - so very little came out.

Just a tiny bit of clear fluid that disappeared as I rubbed it around.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Yes,I was the same. Used to call in to my granny after school and wank in the toilet over pork mags.I started at 10 1/2 but dident spunk for 3 years.the first time,I'd just wanked and spotted a drop of clear liquid on my pee hole.I knew what it was and stopped for a few days until I blew a good load.
Incubus1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-11-22
72 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
magzine2 said:
Used to call in to my granny after school and wank in the toilet over pork mags.

Wait, what? Did your granny know you were
wanking? Was she listening as you wanked?
Incubus1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-11-22
72 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
The first time I spurted (which was unexpected),
I left a puddle of cum on the bedspread, which
I swabbed up with tissues.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
First time I shot was really the first time I earnestly jerked my cock. I had always just felt " uncomfortable" when I got stiff and never really thought to rub or pull it.

I actually shot quite a bit of cum and the feeling was so intense I nearly fell down on the floor as my knees gave out fir an instant. Luckily I was home alone and had been standing in front of the sink / mirror in the bathroom, so it was easy to clean up the counter and tile floor.

If only I could get that level of intensity out of an orgasm again!
DarkTraveller Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2007-05-23
39 year old heterosexual male from in the Mountains
I was masturbating frequently when I ejaculated the first time, all over my tshirt .. was intense of course, and quite a bit of fluid.
Cleaning up was rinsing out that tshirt and into the wash.
Unregistered ?

I remember being so proud as I found out that burning sensation was me cumming in my shorts while I humped my friend's bed next to him. Later on I was a little disappointed because I couldn't just stay hard and cum again at my leisure, there suddenly was a refractory period that was never there before
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
magzine2 said:
the first time,I'd just wanked and spotted a drop of clear liquid on my pee hole.I knew what it was and stopped for a few days until I blew a good load.

You stopped for a few days? Damn - I was so excited to "be a man" I could not wait to do it again! I think I tried again about 20 minutes later (with no luck).
Cockatrice Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-03-23
45 year old heterosexual
I was terrified. Right from the beginning at age 13 my loads were gigantic. My whole torso was soaked and some of it had even gotten beneath my penis onto my thighs. From the puberty books I had read I was expecting ejaculation to be just leaking, like drooling out of your mouth. I so clearly remember lying there in shock, my heart exploding, not really certain what had just happened to me and how the hell I was going to clean this all up. Luckily the bathroom door was directly across from my bedroom door so I was able to sort of sweep most of the mess up with my forearm so at least it wouldn't leak onto my bed, then hobble as fast as I could into the bathroom to try to wash up. I may have been crying. It felt like something was really wrong. For the first few days (or weeks?) afterward I was so unnerved by the sensation and volume that I was afraid to ejaculate and I couldn't look when it happened. That didn't last long and I very soon came to love and be proud of my giant loads, but I will not forget how disgusted and afraid I was at first. When I discuss things like this with my son I try to make sure he is emotionally prepared for such a physical change.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Incubus1966 said:
Wait, what? Did your granny know you were
wanking? Was she listening as you wanked?
no,but a few years later she said "I know what you're doing".I pretended I didn't hear her,but thinking back now,I never thought about how long I was wanking. I suppose it would be obvious now as I liked to edge through my magazines to prolong the wank.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I don't recall, but I'm pretty sure I just let my load fly all over myself, on my bed, whatever was nearby. That's part of the joy -- reckless abandon.
Open to interesting ideas
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
My first load was a shock, happened in the tub, where I had masturbated many times before. I thought I had broken it,and vowed I'd never do it again. That vow lasted twenty four hours. So the semen just ran down the tub, except for some that was glued to my chest.

When I graduated to the toilet, I used toilet paper, and flushed it down. Now, I just let it go everywhere it lands, and if I miss it, I miss it.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cleaning up the first load