JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Celebs - ever got close?
Page: of 1  
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Lots of chat on here about celebs
But how close has anyone got to one???
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Stood next to Nicole Scherzinger, who was genuinely beautiful but chewing gum, which somewhat lessened her allure.

Was in the front row at a Debbie Harry show in the days when you could rest your elbows on the stage.

Attended birthday drinks with various Hollyoaks gals.
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
Was at a Tina Turner concert when she made her comeback in about 1983, front row, and you could see right up her mini skirt and clearly see her pussy through the little panties she was wearing, my 17yo cock was hard for the entire time.
Unregistered ?

hfcbjd said:
Was at a Tina Turner concert when she made her comeback in about 1983, front row, and you could see right up her mini skirt and clearly see her pussy through the little panties she was wearing, my 17yo cock was hard for the entire time.

Nice!
Unregistered ?

Met Una Healy through her cousin in Dublin one night , stood behind her at the bar rubbing my cock off her arse . So friendly and nice , if only she knew I was pre cumming and trying to inhale her cunt smell from under her tiny skirt . She had about 10 huge studs approach her during my time there , all fucking hung I would say and basically showing her the package and wanting to destroy her
Unregistered ?

Met Catherine Southon at a antiques centre once Exchanged pleasantries and shook hands then went to the toilets as soon as I could and wanked off furiously with the hand that had just touched her hand

Sorry for lack of punctuation

The only way I can get this to work
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I was an extra in a movie that starred Michelle Pfiffer. OMFG she was incredibly beutiful! Stood next to her in a line for drinks between shots. All the other stars had stuff brought to them but she mixed with the crew and extras. Also of note, she smelled amazing!

Earlier in life my first concert was Jefferson Starship and Fleetwood Mac was the open act. It was an outdoor concert and we got there early enough to steak out spots right in front of the stage. Saw Stevie Nicks up close and she touched my hand at the end of the Mac's set. Also saw Grace Slick, who wore a zip up jump suit, fully unzipped. Saw the top of her very low cut red satin panties and got great looks at her tits.

Good times
Unregistered ?

This is a great idea for a thread. Sadly I can't contribute so I hope it has legs.
Unregistered ?

Wow. Never found Tina Turner that attractive, but would still have been rock hard at 17 with that view. Pity it was way before mobile phones.
Wilbo87 Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2018-06-03

Karen Gillan did a signing somewhere once back in doctor who days. Her skin was flawless - rock hard the whole time. I could have spunked all over her face.

Unregistered ?

Geri Halliwell sat opposite me on the Tube, Ulrika Johnson getting off a train and the Saturdays checking into a Hotel. My mate thought they were hookers hired for a party.
Unregistered ?

I saw Fiona Bruce at the Antiques Roadshow once. Looked great in person, real cute butt.

Also met Jane Middlemiss once and she had a fantastic little arse.
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Bump
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Celebs - ever got close?