JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: of 6   next > 
hardoutdoors Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-04-15
from
When you cum, does anybody shoot into your own mouth? Either with a good aim or with your legs over your head.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
barefoot_preppie Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2006-04-12
40 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Yeah, I've done it both ways. The only way I'll ever eat my own cum is if I shoot directly into my mouth, otherwise I lose interest.

When I'm feeling really flexible, I can put my legs over my head, stroke my shaft and lick the head of my cock until I shoot in my mouth. I have to be quick though. If I stay in that position for too long it really hurts!
I love stroking my cock as much as I hate wearing shoes!
donjuanmilan Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-03-07
52 year old bisexual
I can usually aim into my mouth when I am really horny and shoot really far. I've done it with my legs over my head a few times but like barefoot preppie says it's an uncomfortable position. But it's hot to film and watch again when I've done it wink
baileyjackson18 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2006-04-17
36 year old bisexual from Long Island NY, Currently Studying in Dublin,Ireland
same with me as dudes above, i allways wanna try my cum, but once i cum i lose interest in putting it in my mouth, but this position is hot!and it works!
2006 American in Ireland Sucking and Fucking Tour
WhiteButter Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2006-02-12
37 year old bisexual from Australia
Legs over head is the only way. It's really difficult to keep myself all twisted in that position though for long, so when I orgasm, I usually cum all over my face, which is an undesired result.
Unregistered ?

i have shot a hot load in my mouth before and didnt like it at all, probably wont try it again
Unregistered ?

I do it every so often..I can do it jus lying there....
but sometimes i put my legs over my head and do it.
My Cum Tastes Good
Crazyhorse69 Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2005-08-23
35 year old bisexual from New York
yeah i've shot a load in my mouth before, but like many of the other guys i lose interest right before it shoots, and yeah theres been many times when i missed my mouth lol eyeshot
Jerkin off like theres no tomorrow..
Unregistered ?

Actually the other day I put on a cock ring and got so hard and horny from seeing vids and stuff here, that I shot right into my mouth while sitting in a chair. I took a couple of nice shots and I was pleasntly surprised. It was totally hot and tasted fine...makes me hard just thinking about it now. I'll do it again for sure but I need to get really horny so I can shoot far...
dnasty Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-04-18
41 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas
I never tried to just shoot into my mouth but I think I will later. I tried the bent over thing a few times but it's so hard to stay in that position and when I cum I usually stretch out to get a good orgasm and being bent over like that.
usemyhand Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-03-16
76 year old curious from Australia
If you use the legs over head method with your back resting against a wall and legs extended, it's a bit more comfortable.Need to be a good shot to get it all in your mouth, though. Better than trying to eat it out of your hand, can't handle that!
64 year old try anything once male from Australia
dnasty Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-04-18
41 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas
If I don't shoot directly into my mouth then it's not getting into my mouth. Soon as you blow that load everything that was giving you a boner in the first place pretty much doesn't exist anymore. I know I've gotten myself hard many times thinking I'm going to eat my cum up and let it dribble down my chin and I'm going to use it to jack off some more but whtn that load blows it's pretty much time for clean up and what's there to eat.
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
i've done both the shoot directly into mouth and the shoot then eat method. You do lose interest sometime, but if i'm so horny and i've been thinking about it i will shoot then eat. Have a couple of vids of both that i haven't put on my jacking website, but if anyone wants to see, PM me.
jjw Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2006-02-27
52 year old curious male from Netherlands
I've tried both too. Both with succes also. In some way, i usually stay horny for half a minute or so after shooting, so that gives me plenty of time to eat it. I came in a glass a few times and tasted it afterwards. Not very attractive, as it cools off rather quickly...;-( The best way is directly in my mouth, although I only get to touch the tip of my dick with my tongue. I eat it frequently and think it tastes great!
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
When I cum I rarely shoot far enough to reach my mouth. I've tried the legs over head method but found it so uncomfortable that I gave up before I shot my load and finished myself off in a more comfortable position
Proud to be called a wanker
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth