JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » pussy licking
Page: of 3   next > 
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
58 year old heterosexual
i love to lick my wife's pussy ... I like the taste and love the way she wriggles when she cums while i have my face in her pussy ... she is not a blowjob girl but i love licking pussy so much i dont mind too much ...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Licking her pussy and making your girlfriend moan and cum over and over is one of life's greatest pleasures.
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I love licking my wifes pussy. I recently told her that I'd like to cum in her pussy and then go down on her to lick my cum from her pussy but she didn't really seem interested in letting me do that.
Unregistered ?

I love pussy. A simple, but true statement. I just can never get tired of exploring those beautiful folds with my tongue. Sucking, licking, and nibbling on the clit. Sticking my tongue in as far as I can, and then rolling it around and around. Pumping my tongue in and out. Anything I can do to get every drop of that sweet nectar from my favorite fruit.

Our "normal" routine is that I lick her, usually as I fuck her with a glass dildo, while I masturbate. I really love performing oral sex more than penetration.

Over a year ago I got a vesectomy. So, I also really enjoy giving her a good fuck, and then cumming inside. I then produce at least one more orasm for her as I "clean up".
Slickjack Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2009-12-23
71 year old heterosexual male from Triad North Carolina
I love eating pussy almost as much as getting a blow job. js06877 had is so right. It is great to please a lady by licking her clit and hearing and moan and whimper with plearure. And I love it when the lady has a quivering cum at the end.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have to agree with all the above. Intercourse is great, but eating a nice pussy is even better. I had a few girlfriends that enjoyed a nice pussy licking session. Then my first wife seemed to enjoy it more than those previous gals, probably because we learned from each other what she really liked me to do while eating her out. That marriage ended in divorce, but had nothing to do with our sex life. My 2nd wife also quickly took to the practice of blowing me and enjoyed me eating her too. We were married for 40+ years and between having 3 kids, she really enjoyed my eating of her cunt for all that time. Shortly before she passed away late in 2006, we brought her widowed sister into our sex life and I found that Sis enjoyed cunilingus as much or more than my wife did. I have been fucking and eating Sis for about 4 years now and we just can't get enough of it. I have to admit that Sis's discharge tastes better than my wife's did.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I love it a lot. I well remember my first time with my wife! It was in my bedroom at my parents house with the door locked. We have done it a lot since.

But here is a dreadful question...what about the smell? It isn't always so good. And my wife is certainly a clean-nik. I've tasted 4 girls and they all smelled pretty strong.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
We love you guys. I'm lucky enough to have a man who also truly gets off on getting me off orally. I love to return the favor.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
vrystr8-married Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2009-09-06
51 year old heterosexual
Pleasing a woman orally is just my favorite thing ever, and i married a woman that is very receptive to it and likes my style (phew!, lol). She is for sure a blowjob girl, too .. so we are both giving individuals ..works out well. But I get sooo turned on licking her, watching her squirm as I do .. oh man that is the best.
36 y/o HETERO male
Unregistered ?

A freshly washed pussy. The most lovely thing to hold, stroke, kiss, lick along those lips, flick over clit and tongue deeeep inside her. I LOVE the perfume as she gets hotter and hotter. mmmmm I am getting so hard remembering last night's session and her wetness as she came over and over again. She then said she wanted me to cum in her mouth as she wanked and sucked me. mmmmmm Even after washing, I could still smell her pussy juices on my face and fingers all the next day. Wonder if others noticed $;>}
Krieger Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-12-30
35 year old curious male from Wales, UK
My first girlfriend wasn't ready for full sex (fair enough), and was too nervous to go down on me. Lucky for me, then, that I discovered at that time there are few things I like more than eating a girl out!

A later partner even said I enjoyed it too much wink

No pussy for me for over a year and a half now though frown I do miss the taste, smell, and sound of going down on a woman.

MK
As a boy, my father told me about the birds and the bees - the lying bastard, I went steady with a woodpecker 'til I was 28.
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
Agreed. Eating pussy is the best. I love a hairy one. Love a woman who enjoys being given special treatment there. I am with the other guys-- the taste the warmth, watching, masturbating while doing it-- a very very very close second to penetration. I also love a woman who loves to eat cum too. Very very loving, very hot and sexual. Nothing like watching her catch a big hot load and then let it sit in the mouth for a few seconds before a good swallow. Okay-- know what I'm gonna go do now ;-)
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
willywankit Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-05-06
87 year old bisexual from Honolulu, HI
tempest_221 said:

But here is a dreadful question...what about the smell? It isn't always so good. And my wife is certainly a clean-nik. I've tasted 4 girls and they all smelled pretty strong.

Believe me, all cunts do not smell bad!! I know there are some that do, even though they clean themselves thoroughly and regularly, but one great fuck buddy I was into for a year had the most wonderful enticing stimulating fragrance I've ever encountered.
BigLove88 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-07-05
35 year old curious from Virginia
I love eating pussy and my girlfriend likes getting ate out. But I cannot get her to suck me if her life depended on it. she said I dont taste bad. I dunno what it is
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Speaking for myself, I love the scent of my wifes pussy. She is very clean, yet there's always that scent that drives me wild and makes my cock so hard. I LOVE licking her pussy out and perhaps even more from behind. That way I get to stare at her asshole too, and it's beautiful. When I'm done licking her pussy, I almost always give her asshole a good rimming, which she loves, and it drives her to yet another orgasm. I have actually shot my load while licking her hole, without even touching myself, wow what a feeling.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » pussy licking