JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Weird feeling after cum when in jerk meet with another dude?
Page: < prev  of 4  
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
HampshireMan said:
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. It's like you're driven by your horniness and once you've cum that's gone and there's something inside you going: "What the fuck was that about? How could I ever have thought that was a good idea?". Then, not that long after, you're feeling horny again and the thought of someone else's hard on in your hand gets your cock stirring...

It doesn't happen all the time but it's happened more times than I'm comfortable with.

Well if youve done more than a few times, then shouldnt your comfort level be increased by now ? Its like when I went to a nude beach for the first time. I was nervous as Hell....After bout the 4th time, you couldnt keep clothes on me. Id be stripping down in the car near the parking areas =D
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
stroke
Nicks said:
Every time I jerk off with a complete stranger I always leave after I blow my load. I got what I wanted and could care less if the other guys blew his load it not. I know it's messed up but it's just what I do with having no attraction to guys. When I had a regular bud to jack with it was different, make sure each other finished and had a good time.

Well when youre always dicking out (pun slightly intended) and jettin out the door after you both spew, then how do you plan on making new friends. Hang out for a bit and see if this might be the start of a new dong-bud relationship. You might learn that you enjoy having new penis bros to jack with in the future. smooth
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Unregistered ?

bump
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
That weird feeling is just the guilt instilled into us as kids that fooling around with another guy is "wrong".

The only way to get over it is to stop letting the old rules of society continue making you feel guilty.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Weird feeling after cum when in jerk meet with another dude?