JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing Wife's Panties/Stockings while Masturbating?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I LOVE jacking with with pantyhose and silk/satin panties. Love cumming on a pair of her panties. She actually gave me a pantie job a few weeks ago, loved it!

fstlvr Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-19
51 year old heterosexual from Edmonton Canada
Love jacking into wifes used panties. I will sometimes even have a second used pair on my face so I can smell her pussy while I jackoff.
Nothing better than jacking a load to a hot and sexy girl with her legs spread wide open.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I like wearing lingerie and my wife knows I wear panties and lingerie. She enjoys seeing me in panties and lingerie. We have went panties and lingerie shopping together and have bought matching panties and also matching lingerie. Its always fun to see the sales clerks face when they ring up two different sizes. We have many more panties than lingerie but our lingerie collection is growing, our lingerie collection includes stockings, bodystockings, corests, teddies, babydolls, silky robes and a few costumes. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing Wife's Panties/Stockings while Masturbating?