JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone ever cum on their wife/girl friend while they were asleep?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I was stroking in bed the other night while my wife was asleep. All she had on were panties and I was looking at her ass in the panties while I stroked. She was asleep the whole time and when I felt my load coming, I positioned myself behind her and slipped my rock hard cock under one of the elasticized leg holes and pumped a hot load out into her panties and onto her.

Has anyone else ever done anything similar?

She was very asleep and did not wake up at all. When we woke up the next morning, she was shocked to find her ass, pussy and panties all sticky with my cum. She took it very well and actually said it was a turn on that I was masturbating to her and not just pictures and it turned into a morning fuck session!
Add a reply Quote this post
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
Yeh I've cum on my girfriend while she was asleep. I don't think she has ever noticed, probably wiped off on the sheets during the night but she wouldn't mind anyway. She knows I often wank in bed and she likes me cumming on her.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cdfeeder Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-07-29
67 year old curious from Clearwater , Florida
I've always wanted to cum in her mouth while she slept to see if it woke her up or if she licked and swallowed and smiled.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
69 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I have cum on wife many times!! Usually on her ass. I just clean her up. Job done well!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
havoc122 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-03-27
56 year old
after my girl went to sleep last night, i slid my cock in her panties and came on her virgina lips, then i used my finger and spread it inside her, she did not notice when she woke up, i loved it, antone enjoy this too?
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Have never done this, but I like the thought of it, oh yeah.....stroke
Unregistered ?

I put my finger covered with precum up my wife's ass and fingered her. When she didn't wake up I licked her ass and shoved my tongue in it. I also licked her pussy while she slept. I rubbed my dick and some precum on her tits.
nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
Mine has woken up either dripping with my cum or with dried jizz on her face and tits...many times
Sean
Unregistered ?

I told my gf that I had always wanted to try cumming on a girls face while she slept. She got so into we fucked like animals and she told me that I had to do it to her at some point. I waited a month or so to give her a chance to forget then woke her up with my cum splashing on her face. Her initial reaction of being woken up was to be pissed off but when she realized what she was covered in. She started licking it up off her lips and with her fingers while rubbing her clit.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone ever cum on their wife/girl friend while they were asleep?