JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I just did a 5 ring ball stretch and had 2 1/2 lbs hanging off my sac and had the most powerful squirt that I have had in years.
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I am curious. How are they normally worn and how do they work?

With the steel rings you have to put one nut thur at a time. Pulling the skin of the sac to make room for the other nut. Takes time to learn. Rubber or silicone ring stretch and would be a good place to start. Thats what I started with. Also the wide rubber bands that are on bunches of broccoli or lobster claws.
Unregistered ?

interesting, and what exactly do they do for you?
Unregistered ?

They allow blood to flow to the penis but restrict the bloodflow leaving so you stay hard or are harder than normal. I have a set of 3 rubber ones (one on the base of the shaft, one at the base of the scrotum, and a big one that goes around both). It's a great sensation when you cum with them.
Unregistered ?

Cool, I will have to give them a try. I guess o-rings of the right diameter will work just fine. I guess I need to pay a visit to Home Depot!
Unregistered ?

Yep, Lowes or Home Depot have O rings in all sizes, and one is just RIGHT for you ,,, and the price is right, too. Use one almost every other time I jack or fuck, which is daily, and I'm 83... Yours, Colin
Unregistered ?

I love my cock rings. I like the metal ones best, and use the biggest one around my cock and balls with the middle sized ring around my balls. The way that my balls bulge when I'm stroking myself makes me cum with more intensity than in quite awhile. I just ordered a studded leather strap with a nut harness. I'm hooked and can hardly wait!
Unregistered ?

Is there anything I need to do in the way of sizing? Or is it better to get an adjustable strap kind? Are the metal rings better than rubber?
Unregistered ?

So I just ordered an adjustable ring. I am tingling with anticipation... ;-)

chasseur said:
Is there anything I need to do in the way of sizing? Or is it better to get an adjustable strap kind? Are the metal rings better than rubber?

I use a 2" ID metal ring around my cock and balls and a 1/12" to put around my sac. I used o-rings for sizing. Metal rings do not come in many sized at the "Hard" wear store. Takes some practice putting on and taking off., but practice makes perfect.
Split collars can be ordered from industrial supply sources and have various ID and width along with finishes like chrome or iron. You need a allen wrench to put on and take off. Which adds to the thrill, IMHO.
Unregistered ?

I picked up a couple of 2" rings from Home Depot a while back. Since that was all I bought I sort of wondered what the guy was guessing I had in mind for them.
slave_sm Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2009-10-10
71 year old heterosexual from southwest usa
Yea its amazing the kinky stuff you can find at the hardware store... I have several 1/2" thick split collars that I wear on the scrotum to stretch it. I've got up to 4 rings at a time; adds nearly 1 lb to it. feels great when they swing, and even better during a cum....
HelloMyFellows Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2011-01-17
36 year old homosexual male from Fairfax, VA
Sometimes jo with a ring around my balls. Feels great and it lets me control when I cum better.
tugga Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2006-02-05
56 year old bisexual from uk
Ive never used one, have looked at them in a sex shop but didnt know which size to buy and i was too embarrased to ask the bloke at the counter....how do you know which size t get? And are they easy to get on and off?
too much is never enough
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings