JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » sex with animals
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Zoophilia is absolutely disgusing and in fact rape.
Add a reply Quote this post
BudB8 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2011-05-13
42 year old curious from Toronto, Canada
stahl said:
Zoophilia is absolutely disgusing and in fact rape.

Several years ago I debated (I enjoy civil debate) with a person on the topic of zoophilia. His stance was against, mine was for. (We picked randomly who got what position.)

Now, being thoroughly disgusted by the thought of human-animal sexual relations, this was a tough lot to draw, but I did hit upon a couple points that won me some points. (It was not officially moderated, but we had an understanding.)

1) If having sex with an animal is viewed as being on par with rape, than we elevate the animals status from that of property to that of a human being.

Consider: humans have used animals as labour since the dawn of time. To grant them recognition insofar as being sex-abuse victims, than should we not, by that same logic, view their forced labour as slavery?

2) Humans kill and consume animals every day, yet when we discuss those few humans with sexual (even romantic) interest in them, we are morally horrified.

In fact, in researching those individuals with zoophilia, many care deeply about their pets and even refer to them as 'lovers.'

We more readily accept a farmer who cuts a sheep's throat than one who fornicates with it and leaves it in peace.

In closing...

I remain quite appalled by the idea of a human and an animal having sexual relations. It really turns my stomach. But, even as it turns my stomach, I cannot help but feel a certain level of hypocrisy.

I suppose the logical side of my brain can’t really be against it... but the emotional side of me still says, that’s fucking GROSS! EW!
XY4LIFE. That's my licence plate on the highway of life. And I drive a nice fuckin' car. You'd get a boner lookin' at my car. It would be like seeing your very first boner-worthy car all over again. And you know what, bro? I'd totally let you drive it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Whistleblower69 Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2011-05-13
53 year old curious from UK
Gotta say this thread is wholly wrong, but having said that I am guilty of fucking some right dogs in my time. LOL. laugh
Fucking-Sucking-Stroking-Spunking / One Dirty Minded Wanker!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think the fucker is full of shit and just trying to get a rise out you guys..lol
Unregistered ?

I've been out with some right cows in my time, but thankfully no dogs.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » sex with animals