JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Using a milking machine on your dick
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
USAgay Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-12-18
59 year old homosexual male from Wisconsin, USA
I have a milking machine that I bought on eBay. I just modified one of the teat cups to fit my cock. With lots of lubrication and the right pulsation speed, that machine brings me to mind blowing orgasms. Some of the most intense orgasms of my life have been caused by the machine. It's a great way to masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Not sure i would try that looks a bit risky after what i have heard
I did though many years back modify an old small eureka canister vaccum drilled holes in the base of the plastic tube to get the right sucking action worked great downside was it was noisy.I still have it in the basement after reading all this i think i need to dust it off and put it back in servicesmile
Cumfeeder Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2011-12-05
48 year old curious from Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
No need to create a sucking/fucking machine - there is one on the market called Venus 2000. I have one and it is amazing - not only changes vacuum pressure at variable speeds but by using a oneway air valve and alternating pressure the tube attached to this machine actually slides up and down on your penis. The tube is lined with a soft rubber material and you just add lube and plug it in and you are ready to go. It will even suck in a limp dick. Look it up online. It's not cheap but really works.
Cumfeeder
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
USAgay said:
I have a milking machine that I bought on eBay. I just modified one of the teat cups to fit my cock. With lots of lubrication and the right pulsation speed, that machine brings me to mind blowing orgasms. Some of the most intense orgasms of my life have been caused by the machine. It's a great way to masturbate.

Is that a breast milking maching ? How did you modify it ?
Unregistered ?

Sounds like another episode of a "thousand ways to die"
Unregistered ?

This boy has been down on the farm for way too long.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Too bad that good quality masturbation machines are so expensive. As are industrial dairy industry milking machines. Looks like somebody could come up with a penis attachment for a maternity milker.
USAgay Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-12-18
59 year old homosexual male from Wisconsin, USA
swetedave said:
Is that a breast milking maching ? How did you modify it ?

I have an old Surge milking machine from a dairy farm. It has 4 teat cups on it. I just took out the rubber liner in one and replaced it with a section of bicycle innertube. I block off the other three teat cups.

The orgasms I have on the machine are beyond description. Sometimes it takes awhile to bring me over the edge. I'm cut, so I have to make sure the rubber liner massages my frenulum. The intense, machine induced orgasms leave me breathless. I've never felt anything so intense. Every man, gay or straight, should experience such an intense orgasm on the machine.
Unregistered ?

Seems kind of relaxing... haha.
Frogman Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-02-04
57 year old from northwest Florida
sounds like a great work if you can get it!
Hypersexed Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-11-01
47 year old bisexual
I'd love to try a milking machine. Surely no man could resist it.
electroguy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-02-09
79 year old curious from vancouver canada
Hi there! How did u adapt the machine and where did u find it?? Happy orgasms!
electroguy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-02-09
79 year old curious from vancouver canada
Hi there from Canada!!! Sounds great....can u give me some details of your machine...what sort of pump and what modifications you made and how you made them?? Many thanks and happy orgasms!
Unregistered ?

i love using machines on my uncut cock - and watching other people get taken in and forced to seed. i have a venus 2000, which has milked 5 orgasms out in one session before. had a fleshlight that got fucked from both sides more than a couple times.

have a sleeve that fits atop the hitachi magic wand. its supposed to be for one, but two is way more fun.

all that being said, there is just nothing better than laying back and being worked over by a machine that just doesn't tire and wants every drop of your cum.

except for maybe when you meet someone who wants to roleplay that they aren't going to cum in a machine - they fuck women (or men), and a machine won't possibly be able to make them cum.

that's exceptionally fun. just fight it, i tell them. im sure you can restrain yourself.

after the third orgasm is milked out, most are reduced to whimpering and some form of begging for it to stop.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
The milking machine video was OK but it would have been better if there was a cock in each cup.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Using a milking machine on your dick