JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?
Page: of 9   next > 
thoth Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-09-30
51 year old bisexual from detroit
you guys ever jerk it with your gf watching or jerk your friends cock in public places
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i've only ever jerked in public when i've been sure there's no one around
but it is a fantasy of mine to do it in somewhere like the showers at the gym/pool i got really horny last time i was there
anyone else done that or have similar fantasies
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

I love jerking off while my wife watches, it is sooooo hot
Unregistered ?

man, i get turned on by gyms and public showers sometimes but i'm too afraid to jack off there. Anyone ever done it?
wetrod Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-06-17

done it in the steam rm w. other dudes & jerk circles in the park. some dudes, even married ones, come for relief w. their bros after running in central pk
Unregistered ?

Iv'e done it in dressing rooms after seeing all the cute teens and hot moms walking aroind in the mall. I jack in front of the mirror.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have done it in locker rooms- park bathrooms and mall fitting rooms- I get 3-4 items and go in room and jack off looking over the top at the girls at the counter or in the store ( thankfully I am 6'7 and can see over...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
tallguy Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-09-13
39 year old bisexual from Florida
I was stuck in an airport once and saw`this girl and got so horney I just had to go and jerk off. While I was in there this guy came in and used the stall next to me so I was waiting for him to leave so I could finish my buisness. Turns out that he had the same idea and I heard him jacking off, So I started again. By the time we finished we both knew what the other was doing and although I never actually saw him it was really awsome
Unregistered ?

Wife and I watch each other masturbate frequently. Public places are even more exciting. In the car, store dressing rooms, other people's houses, etc...
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I occasionally wank while my wife watches. I occasionally jack off in the locker room of the pool but only if i'm in there alone
Proud to be called a wanker
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
I've got a small balcony overlooking a busy street outside the French Quarter in New Orleans. When my jerk bud comes over thursday, u better believe we'll be strokin it..and each other.. on the balcony
Unregistered ?

I get hard just thinking abour jerking off in public. I've done it in a stall at a college football game, on hiking trails, around a camp fire with a couple of buddies, in my car on long trips; I was even beatting off the other morning and my roommate got up earlier than usual and cought me. I smiled and said I was sorry, but too close to stop. He just stood there and watched me bust a load all over my chest. He said "cool" and went back to bed.
jackintyler Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-06-13
60 year old heterosexual from Washington
my wife watches me also I have done it in dressing rooms and my wife and i frequently do it while I am drivig on the highway
justin_21_co Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-01-31
40 year old bisexual from Boulder, CO
Sam85 said:
man, i get turned on by gyms and public showers sometimes but i'm too afraid to jack off there. Anyone ever done it?

Sam, if you're at the same school in Colorado that I went to, and work out at the gym there, you'd definitely not be the first guy to jerk off at the gym. Almost happened once for me in the sauna, but another guy walked in, so we covered up, and I had to go before anything could get going again.
darthblade Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-10-14
45 year old curious from Pace, FL
I've jerked in public... walking trails at parks, gym shower, mall bathrooms/fitting rooms. it's really hot
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?