JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys cumming in underwear/pants/trousers
Page: of 4   next > 
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
are there other guys out there like me who enjoy masturbating and cumming in the clothes you are wearing, underwear and/or trousers, and then staying that way? since i have been old enough to cum i have been cumming in my underwear and pants. i especially like to do that because i can masturbate in public and just shoot in my clothes. i also love walking around with loads of cum in my underwear and pants.

for example whenever i have gone to restaurants i sit and rub my boner through my clothes at the table. when i was younger i did that all the time and would be sitting at the table cumming in my pants, and no one had any idea.

i used to go to the movies all the time with a friend of mine, and every time i would slowly and discretely rub myself through my pants while i sat there. eventually i would shoot a big load into my underwear and just sit there as it soaked in. it felt great and my friend didn't know what i was doing.

and of course i did this all the time at school. it was an easy way to cum in class and hide it. although sometimes i would get a wet spot when it soaked thru my underwear and trousers, and boys would tease me. i think that added to the excitement for me, knowing that other boys knew what i was up to. one time when i came in class another boy said he could smell cum. that was really exciting for me!

are other guys into cumming in your clothes?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Wow! What gets you hot enough to get a boner at a restaurant? I envy you. Then again, you're only 19.
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
The night I graduated from high school I made out with this girl at a party, ended up I managed to get both hands up under her shirt and all over her tits, and dry humped on her until I spunked a load in my boxers. Felt really horny walking around with my sticky jizz all matted in my pubes. I don't think anybody saw the wet spot because I had on a long shirt, and I don't think they smelled it either, but when I went to take a piss, I could smell my spunk and I kinda boned up a little bit.

I don't get turned on much thinking about public masturbation or getting caught, but I love thinking about my dirty secret and walking around with a wet load in my pants and all the unexpected sensations it makes. A couple times lately I jerked off with a massager and filled my shorts with cum then just zipped up my pants and headed out to the store.

Thanks for this thread!
I get a boner every time.
LuckyBoy6 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-08-11
64 year old bisexual from Norwich UK
When I was younger, climbing anything made me cum in my pants. whether it was ropes in gym at school or a pole supporting the swings on the play field, anything would make it happen. Then I tried it at home on doors...and that worked too! what a feeling of oozing out after the climbing, or in my case hanging, as when you cum during a climb, you just have to let it happen and can't move. My class mates were completely oblivious to the fact that I was having an orgasm up a rope, but then they were eager to climb too....

I now enjoy cumming in my pants in the car as there's nothing like stroking a boner when on the move. However, I ALWAYS pull over to finish off. Cumming while driving is just too dangerous! I haven't yet tried the discreet cinema wank, but would love to do that sometime.
upstroke Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-02-08
47 year old
Hey guys, I'll just add my two cents' worth. I'm with jacknwood on this one: I don't really get into the thrill of doing it in public--for the same reasons that I don't really like to leave a cum load on a hotel mirror (I just can't stop thinking about the poor people who may not want to, and shouldn't have to, deal with my j/o)--but I love jacking with some clothes on. For me I think it's partly about being casual (like: hey, I'm just gonna do this in my clothes, fuck it) and partly about being a little less direct about the whole j/o thing: a tent in my pants is hotter, for me, than just seeing my boner. Not that seeing my boner ever gets old! Plus, feeling your jizz in your briefs or whatever (I jack in jocks and other gear, too) is pretty incredible.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
upstroke said:
Plus, feeling your jizz in your briefs or whatever (I jack in jocks and other gear, too) is pretty incredible.

So right about that!! I love to jack in an old pair of white briefs, rubbing my dick through the material & concentrating on the head. I love to watch it spot my briefs with precum and then soak them with cum.

I rarely ever do the public thing either; but one time a good online bud dared me to shoot in a pair of gym shorts and go outside. I went out a washed my pickup in a pair of cum-soaked gym shorts. Doubt anybody noticed; but it felt so good that about 30 min. later I came back inside and shot another load into them.

BTW, bating in underwear or shorts is lots of fun with a bud, including online & phone buds.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
frotboi Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-04-22
49 year old homosexual from Los Angeles, CA
Yes, I also truly enjoy masturbating and cumming in the clothes I'm wearing. Yep, really love to cum in my underwear and/or trousers and then staying that way. Like you, been doing it since I could. While being public isn't necessary, I do like that I can masturbate anywhere and just shoot in my clothes. Hell, I also love walking around with loads of cum in my underwear and pants. I am a total masturbator btw, and 99% of all my orgasms are inside my pants!
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Dude I love cumming in my underwear and then leaving them on. Once I met a bator online and we swapped underwear we'd cum in.
Bayouboy501 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-09-17
homosexual from New Orleans, LA
In college I would go to the library and find a study cubicle. I discovered that if I leaned back in the chair, my hard cock in my pants would rub against the underside of the desk. I rocked my way to many a powerful cum all through college!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Have done it several times and to this day I beleive that the body puts out an odor which others can detect after mastubating.Any others beleive this?
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
I have done this since elementry school and still do it 30yrs later! Was a good way to hide it from parents on long car rides or whatever. I can rub one out through my pocket and no one is the wiser grin I even do it at home and enjoy the wet spot feeling as I walk around
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee
RandyCumlover Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2012-02-18
62 year old homosexual from Vancouver, BC, Canada
I've done it more times skthat I can count over the years and have had my share of "wet spots" from huge loads that soaked through my briefs and pants. I've even done it for other guys - once when I was standing in line waiting to pick up my skis at a ski resport, this hot guy was standing in line behind me and kept standing really close behind me, so I discretely pretending I was scratching my back and casually brushed his crotch with find hand and fingers. I was so f'in hard and excited by the thrill of it that when he inched even closer, I kept my hand back there and started slowly running my fingers over his now-obviously hard cock. I kept it up as we inched forward in the line until I felt him lurch his crotch forward, felt him shudder and felt the warm wetness starting to leak through his briefs and jeans at which point I shot my load in my own pants without even touching myself! It was fucking INCREDIBLE!!
Unregistered ?

Never tried it... I will if you want me to.
cumstains Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2012-08-07
57 year old bisexual from south africa, johannesburg
often sit in my office and play with my cock through my pants, Nobody can see under my desk so I edge all the time. Sometimes I go to far, especially if i am sitting with a full bladder and i end up cumming a huge amount. Shoots straight through briefs and pants and actually its like pissing your pants. If i am wearing navy or black pants. The cum stain leaves a white stain . Some guys know its a cum stain but dont comment. Khaki pants are different cause it looks more obvious. But it is hot to cum in your pants
46, gym fanatic bi male.
Unregistered ?

I've done this loads of times. Not as much recently but I used to always cum in my boxers through my teen years. Sometimes it's just so easy and relevant. If you can't whip it out and go mad then it can be really kinky to just slyly rub your dick through your trousers or whatever and blow the load in your boxers. Feeling the warm cum oozing out and covering your dick and belly and not being able to clean it up adds to the effect.

It is actually quite kinky walking around knowing you've just cum in your pants and nobody else knows. When I was in my teens I used to cum in my boxers (I spent most days wanking 3-5 times a day) and I'd just leave it throughout the day. Not changing the boxers, leaving the loads to make them wet again and again.

It takes getting used to though. You need to resist the temptation to clean yourself and just sit with it, walk around and feel that warm jizz rub into everything it touches.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys cumming in underwear/pants/trousers