JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating Own Jizz
Page: < prev  of 4  
gunslinger6 Skilled Jackinchatter

856 posts since 2016-01-11
39 year old
I've good intentions, but as soon as I nut, my interest in tasting my own cum drops to absolute zero. That conundrum.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I followed a tip I learned on here and became a big fan of cum. I shot the first rope in my hand and immediately tasted it. Realized it wasnt half bad. Been swallowing ever since
samosamo Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-08-12
39 year old
i don't have any problem. i just enjoy swallowing it. the best way is to do it on cam with somebody telling u to eat it...that's so hot...i never waste it.
Unregistered ?

I just love spunk - mine or someone else's. strokestrokestroke
austwisty01 Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2014-09-05
59 year old curious male from australia
I have a few times. When I was younger and flexible, I could get the head of my cock in my mouth. I swallowed a few loads like this. It was fucking awesome.
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I started eating my own spunk in teens and still do it. When I was younger and more flexible i did the legs over the shoulders and could get my cock to within about 2" from my mouth. Could get most of it into my mouth but also loved the feeling of my spunk blasting my face. Some of the girls I fucked and my wife would go absolutely crazy when i squirted in their pussies then ate them. They would go crazy and fuck my face so hard. These days with now sex with wife I either shoot my load on the desk and lick it up or sometimes catch what i can in my hand and lick it off. I have wanked maybe 15 guys in the last 10 years and would love to suck them and swallow their spunk but too afraid of infection.... .Now I am working on my next snack so....cockcockcockstrokestroke
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
DickHouston85 said:
Hey fellas,

Over the past few years I would get super horny thinking about eating my own cum. However, once I blew my load my mind switches instantly from it being so hot to revolting. I am a great edger so I have gotten really good at edging to the point of letting some cream out and lap it up since I am still super horny. I have been able to take 3 or 4 good loads right in my mouth by doing the climbing the wall technique. It is so awesome. I really want to eat my wife's creampie but have yet to do that. Any other guys enjoy eating their cum? Let me be clear - I have NO desire for any other dude's cum. Just my own. I am totally straight. Its my body and if I expect my wife to eat it - what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Totaly straight here, but I like to eat my own cum sometimes...depending on the mood. I also made some videos of that...Sometimes I use another tecnique: as soon as I am very close to cum I stop jerking and gently touch my cock very slow, so part of the cum can flow out without having an orgasm. I can eat it, this way, and reply it until I want to proceed with orgasm
jlover
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating Own Jizz