JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spice Girls
Page: of 11   next > 
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
So I just watched Spice World, somehow have not seen it over 15 years or so and was shocked with how hot the Spice Girls are and were. It was funny in a way because I couldn't help but perv out, immediately going back to when I was a young kid and how much I perved over them back in the day. Anyone else still like to jerk over them, or have any other fun fantasy/jerk stories from back in the day when they were on top of the world?

User posted image
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
celebluva Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2014-07-25
47 year old bisexual from Scotland
Always wanked over the spice girls wearing there tiny dresses or skin tight leggings always got me solid would also tug to some of those hot breakfast tv babes while waiting to leave for school
love to wank n suck cock . wear n smell knickers. wank to uk celebs soap babes milfs and teens
Goodboy912 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2014-01-05
34 year old heterosexual
I fucking love the spice girls although I've never been that bothered about baby spice I'd rather fuck mel b and victoria then fuck geri and mel c.
Emma bunton always seems a bit boring to me don't get me wrong I would fuck her if I had the chance but victoria is the one I want the most
I like girls who like other girls
celebluva Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2014-07-25
47 year old bisexual from Scotland
Victoria has the best nipples around. There always poking thru her tops gets me solid
love to wank n suck cock . wear n smell knickers. wank to uk celebs soap babes milfs and teens
menaluver Amateur Jackinchatter

277 posts since 2014-07-22
46 year old bisexual from northeast, USA
Haha, Yes back 15 yrs ago I loved them, all of em. Actually Mel C was my favorite. I worked a restaurant with a girl who looked just like Mel, of course we called the girl Sporty!
therealkf7777 yahoo IM
Unregistered ?

Geri Halliwell - Ginger Spice was always my favourite, loved wanking out huge loads over her big tits and cocksucker lips
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Geri was hot back in the early Spice Girl days when she had huge tits bouncing out of her tops while performing. But now she's far too thin.
Wallstone82 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2013-09-07
41 year old bisexual male from Earth
I remember buying the Rolling Stones issue with them on the cover, solely for the purpose of jerking off to it. I remember the guy at the store giving me a look of like "I know what you are gonna do with this."

Then when Spice World started showing on the movie station I had to watch it in secret so no one would make fun of me for watching the spice girls movie, plus I was jerking to it. Girl Power!
Open minded to just about anything.
royston69 Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2012-07-13
54 year old heterosexual from York UK
I was at uni when the Spice Girls made it big. Geri was (and is) my favourite. Great memories: when I should have been studying for my finals, I once wanked over her for pretty much TWO DAYS solid. Gathered together all the pics of her I could and laid them out in my room. Got what I could off the 'net, but it was very much in its infancy in those days.

Nearly ruined my cock over her as I remember, must have cum more than a dozen times in that two day period alone. Was in a really deep bate-hole, if you know what I mean. I kind of blame Geri that I only got a 2.1 and not a 1st, but I never had a wank marathon like it, before or since!!
It's a funny old game...
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
Ginger was my favorite too, loved her big tits busting out and bouncing all around as she danced, but was reminded last night just how hot all of them were.

User posted image

User posted image
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Pullin30 Professional Jackinchatter

1784 posts since 2012-09-16
41 year old heterosexual from Australia
Gerri was my fave closely followed by Victoria back in the day but now Mel B is my number 1 spice girl to jack too love those big black tits
Im pullin now lol
BenK_80 Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2013-12-09
42 year old curious from Ireland
Used to love Victoria. Those skin tight black mini dresses and black heels, legs that went on forever. Mmmm
bainesy1us Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2011-08-13
45 year old
I blew my first ever load over Emma. I n lovely dress and white platform boots.
Unregistered ?

i would jack off to their music vids all the time. ginger and sporty are my faves.
Unregistered ?

When I was a teenager i used to wank over these bitches all the time. My single day cum record is because of them. One day I decided I'd blow 5 loads, one to each slut. At the time I usually blew 2 or 3 loads a day so I thought I could manage 5. I did manage 5 and had done so by mid-afternoon. After a while I though "can I do that again?" and I started working on blowing 5 more loads. I had to work super hard to blow those next 5. There wasn't much cum left to blow but I kept at it until the job was done. My cock was raw and my wrist ached but it was a great achievement. I've got very fond memories of the intensity of those wanks.
Page: of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spice Girls