JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » First time you watched a man masturbate for you?
Page: of 3   next > 
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
I had my first experience masturbating for a woman when I was 13. A neighbor girl and I had built a cardboard play house one summer. She suggested that we play Dr. and told me to be the patient. She had me strip to my briefs and as she touched me my little cock got hard and made a tent. She pointed at me and told me to remove my shorts so she could see what was wrong. When she touched my cock I came and she giggled. She then asked me to squirt again and so I started to stroke my cock. I came again as she watched me stroking and I nearly fainted from the pleasure. She kept ordering me to do it and I did. It was increadble. We would have fun every day that summer till her mother discovered what we were doing.... ;-( Since then, I've been enjoying masturbating for others!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I can't remember the first time really, early 20's for sure. I have had many partners do that for me and it's always a super turn-on for me!
Unregistered ?

Well, I don't know if either one of these were ligitimate as far as some guy openly jerking off for me, it was more for them than for me i'm sure but...once a guy jerked off in a tent next to me while I was sleeping (so he thought I was sleeping anyway) and another time before that i was in the lake swimming with a whole bunch of people and was out at a floating raft anchored out in the middle of the lake. I was just holding onto the edge of the raft and this other guy next to me was doing the same thing, just holding on to the raft, but I'm very sure since he just kept one of his arms pretty well under water and his arm was moving around a lot under water. I don't know if he thought nobody'd noticed or what, and I'm not very sure in my memory I even knew what he was dong, but I know darned well what he was doing under there. lol He had to have been jerking off though I'm not sure it was 'for me' necessarilly because there were gobs of other ppl around that day to but I was def the closest. One of my friends later told me (she was up on the deck of the raft) that she pretty much could see what he was doing too seeing all sorts of motions in the water infront of him. Kinda funny thinking about it again.
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
Thanks! How old were you at the time? Did it excite you?
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Cannot remember the exact age, must have been teenager, I used to hang out with some mates, 2 boys and his slightly younger sister. Boy when she grew boobs and realised her sexual side, I had to watch out. Used to play silly games (spin the bottle, sardines, murder in the dark etc), she used to always take the chance to 'cop a feel' of my cock,balls..or rub her tits aginst me...She often flashed them as well. I remember one game she slipped her hand down and started me growing, then told me show me yours and I will show you mine. Strictly no touching, but by self.

What an experience, shame I moved away when she reached age of consent...wink
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

hardmanepr said:
Thanks! How old were you at the time? Did it excite you?

I guess I was 14. Not sure but he must have been 16 I think? I sorta halfway forgot about that happening... nice to remember again. ha
Unregistered ?

I was 11 and my cousin was 15 when he showed me his erect cock. He let me touch it. I remember how it felt both hard and soft. He asked if I had ever seen sperm and would I like to see to come out. I just nodded. He stroked for about a minute and then ejaculated. I remember giggling. It didn't make me horny. But when I started to masturbate a couple of years later, I would remember that moment because it now excited me.
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
In real life... it was only a few months ago.

I DID have a friend who used to do it when we were sharing a bed, but I never once watched him. I was about 17 at the time, and I was very shy and naive.

Finally got round to intimacy this year, and it's something I'll never forget!
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
Ahhh, things are so much different now. The younger generation grows up so free and uninhibited. I was 50 before my husband finally and with much complaining finally after lots of persuasion and bribery masturbated for me. That was the first time in person that happened. Before that it was just after I turned 50 and on cam by one of the nice male members from this site. I guess I led a very sheltered life in some ways.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Unregistered ?

I remember the first time. It was when I was 25. I was siiting in the library and reading the book. One young student was watching for my legs. I made my legs wide and showed him. I was naked under my drass . I saw that he was wanking under his desk. I showed him more my pussy. I liked it!!
shaftslapper73 Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2011-08-06
58 year old heterosexual male from South carolina 803.849.2337
very hot mmmmmmmmmmm
look'n 4 jo bud in or near columbia sc.
MistressT Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-11-19
41 year old bisexual from Tennessee
In high school. He was teaching me how I should jack him off and he came all over the place. lol
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
asked mrsbiker about this after the first time she saw me masturbating while looking at her as she was getting ready in the morning to go to the office. she said that was the first time she'd watched a man.
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
I was 12 and my cousin was 10 we always played house and this one day we stripped down to our underwear and acted like we were going to bed!! When I saw her in her underwear my cock sprung up like a flag pole!! I pulled down my underwear and she touched it I thought I going to pass out!! She stroked my cock for a couple of minutes and a let loose a load that I still cannot match today!! She and I played a lot of house after that! But all good things come to an end as she moved away!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
lollii Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2018-11-12
61 year old curious male from UK
No idea how old, but I guess six or around that, but we used to masturbate in the swimming pool showers and also at cub camp and people watched each other.
Utterly perverted. Chestless (but legal) fetish
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » First time you watched a man masturbate for you?