JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Julia Roberts QVC Big Boob MILF presenter.
Page: of 15   next > 
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England

Julia Roberts is a tv presenter for the shopping network QVC, she has a pair of enormous breasts and I love nothing more than an hour-long wank session to her and her boobs. I believe Julia's breast measurement is 38DD, although that's unconfirmed. All I know is, they are BIG. And they seem ever larger due to Julia being around 5ft3in tall. She's tiny, but her boobs more than make up for that! She is a very booby MILF.

Here are some recent caps of Julia presenting on QVC. The caps are from shows that I also masturbated too whilst watching. I usually try to edge for the whole hour long show, but often Julia and her breasts make cum after less than 15minutes. If I can make it to the 40min mark my semen becomes incredibly dense and I usually produce an unusually heavy ropey sperm load. Anyway, enough of that...here are the pics and some Youtube clips. Let me know if you enjoy Julia.

Julia wearing a floral dress that manages to show-off the size her heavy jugs perfectly:

User posted image
User posted image

Julia in a tight red top. I'll be honest, when I saw how much it accentuated her 38DD's, I ejaculated rather quickly. you'll see what I mean if you click on the youtube clip, once you see them moving under that top, you'll become sexually aroused.

User posted image
User posted image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTgE6kmkywE

Julia in glasses showing cleavage and a very heavy bust.
User posted image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DebjHViMEwU

Julia's big rack looked GREAT in this shiney tank top. She also looked prettier than usual.Again, I become instantly hard and shoot a big load very soon afterward. The good thing about blowing your load early on is that near the end of a show, you've built-up enough semen to have a second wank over Julia.
User posted image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQf8QpCYGsA

Julia's breasts looked GREAT in this blue super clingy maxi-dress. This was a great viewing and wanking session because you could see Julia's bra if you turned the contrast right up.
User posted image

This is a very recent cap of Julia in another floral dress and I don't think her breasts have ever looked more fuller. I wanked over this outfit today and it inspired me to start this thread.
User posted image

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
Julia is definitely my favourite QVC presenter. Now if she were to present the lingerie/shape wear show that appears from time to time, I'd be in heaven grin
null
handy1 Amateur Jackinchatter

237 posts since 2012-10-17
57 year old heterosexual male from uk
Omg- julia is looking so hot & fuckable in those pics also one of my favourite shopping channels milfs,always gets me cockcockcock - love wanking stroke over her and other qvc,ideal world milfs with big boobs !!!!!strokestrokestroke
always horny & wanking for busty matures

handy1 said:
Omg- julia is looking so hot & fuckable in those pics also one of my favourite shopping channels milfs,always gets me cockcockcock - love wanking stroke over her and other qvc,ideal world milfs with big boobs !!!!!strokestrokestroke

Yeah same. Catherine Huntley has some lovely breasts too. Although no where near the size of Julia's! I'd love to meet Julia, I'd make no eye contact whatsoever, I'd just stare directly at her breasts as she talked to me. I'd want her to know exactly what I was looking at.
Unregistered ?

And shes on right now to wank over while I watch a Milena Velba vid. Happy days! boobs stroke

Danny_Wildest said:
And shes on right now to wank over while I watch a Milena Velba vid. Happy days! boobs stroke

Now that's what I call a good time. Throw in some Kirkwood and you'll have a VERY good time. God I love masturbating over big wobbly Milf titties.
fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
Danny_Wildest said:

Amazing idea, just makes me want a society where female presenters are hired largely down to there breast size grin

fatbob22 said:
Amazing idea, just makes me want a society where female presenters are hired largely down to there breast size grin

Yes, and 10 mins before they go on air ice cubes are put in their bra's, or pegs are attached to their nipples. I can see it happening soon. All I want to see is huge breasts, erect nipples, and tight tops. I should email Julia this idea really, see what she thinks.
chuckwagon4 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2015-07-18
41 year old heterosexual
wow, she looks awesome. would love to have sex with her.

chuckwagon4 said:
wow, she looks awesome. would love to have sex with her.

Hard I hope. I want those tits of hers to sway like a tornado has recently blown through her massive cleavage. Julia's tits are the BEST.
Unregistered ?

fatbob22 said:

Isn't that happening already on Sky Sports ?
Unregistered ?

Stella0 said:
Yeah same. Catherine Huntley has some lovely breasts too. Although no where near the size of Julia's! I'd love to meet Julia, I'd make no eye contact whatsoever, I'd just stare directly at her breasts as she talked to me. I'd want her to know exactly what I was looking at.

You had a good point about wanking over these shopping channel milfs....you usually have chance to reload for a second wank
BigCelebTits Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2015-07-03
40 year old heterosexual from UK
Julia really is a cracker. Bet those huge milf tits look so good squeezed into the high-class lingerie you know she loves to wear.

Can just imagine her down on her knees, cupping her massive soft tits as they spill out of her sheer bra. Such a horny milf cocktease.
Skype: [email protected] Gemma Atkinson, Holly Willoughby, Jorgie Porter, Kate Upton, Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings, Katy Perry, Dannii Minogue, Claire Sweeney, Tina O'Brien, LDM, UK Glamour models like Lucy Pinder and Stacey Poole.
spinelesscummer Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2015-10-30
33 year old
I bet she's a hot wank. If I hadn't already cum 6 times, I might have one over her now, but probably tomorrow now.
Unregistered ?

Julia is great..but my fav I is Claire Sutton
That said like to be given wank encouragement from most of those
Female qvc presenters they so prime and proper
Page: of 15   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Julia Roberts QVC Big Boob MILF presenter.