JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any married guys that suck?
Page: < prev  of 3  
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
spunk_drunk said:
The major problem with this is that you have absolutely no way of knowing a partners sexual health status...apart from what they choose to tell you. Even if you have known someone personally for a good many years, you can not know what risky sexual contacts they have had in the past. The only way to ensure you own health is not at risk is to always take adequate precautions. Never exchange bodily fluids, use condoms, etc. If you don't observe these basic health safety measures...well you are simply playing sexual Russian Roulette..and sooner or later you are going to pull the trigger on a loaded chamber...no if's, buts or maybe's, it a dead certainty!
You're definitely right there's no way of knowing with 100% certainty where a guys dick has been in the past. Even if the guy is married there's also risk that he's been playing elsewhere no one knows about.
On the other side of that though it seems that sucking a dick with a condom takes some of the pleasure out of it. You wouldn't get to feel and taste his load as it splashes into your mouth, about all you'd feel would be his dick pulsating as he ejaculates . However you're correct that's the safest thing to do.
No cum is wasted.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cockednready Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2017-04-21
50 year old bisexual from southport, Fl.
Outgoing, 43, Fun, Bisexual, I like to be on Top, and Bottom, I LOVE oral sex, Love the Outdoors, Love to be nude, Clean shaven cock n balls, 7inches, Tight Asshole, Wanna watch my wife suck another mans cock, Have her jack him off into my mouth. I SWALLOW!! I love it when I pull out their cock and it is still soft. I take it in my lips and start to suck and lick it. Love the feel as I suck and it starts getting hard in my mouth. I suck it tight, up and down like jacking him off with my lips, tip to balls and back again him slowly fucking my mouth pussy. Love that swell and then the pulsing as he starts to shoot his cum and I maintain the cunt like suction while he empties his balls on my tongue. Holding it tight in my lips and savoring the taste before swallowing as his cock softens. You would love for me to suck your cock! I can have you squirting all over yourself & me! Email me if you like what you see & want the best blowjob youv'e ever had!! [email protected]razzrazz
cockednready
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I'm 69 now and apart from a bit of schoolboy fun, I sucked my first cock last year. He was a couple of years older than me and like me, if was his first time. We chatted online for several months before being brave enough to meet and actually do it.
We both had concerns about catching some kind of infection but took eachothers word that we'd not done it before and that the only sex we had was with out wives.
That was reassuring and quite a turn on. We showed eachother photos of our wives so it was nice to imagine that the last place his cock had been was inside her. He only had photos of his fully clothed but I had some of mine naked which got him turned on.
I did get a sticky throat a few days after I'd sucked him off and worried in case I'd got something but it soon disappeared.
We've done it a few times since and still enjoy it. We don't do it with anyone else so the risk of infection is zero.
cockednready Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2017-04-21
50 year old bisexual from southport, Fl.
I'm from Panama City, Fl. And just a couple of hours ago I had the time of my life! I just sucked a 8 in cock off right in my kitchen as my wife watched. Was so turned on as we looked into each others eyes. she got up close and began to stroke his cock, slow at first, then faster and harder. Suddenly, she walked away, I was hot for this cock I was sucking that I didn't mind. All of a sudden, My asshole was being lubed up with a cold slick lubricant. MMMMM It felt sooo nice! Next I hear her say " Happy Birthday Baby!" I'm still sucking this dick as hard as I can when I feel my tight asshole being spread open and filled up with a strap on she bought earlier. Omg!! she is pounding my ass deep, fast, & hard!! Now my dick is leaking precum everywhere and I'm whining like a bitch!! I look up at our friend as I slurp his swollen cockhead and I know it's time. He explodes hot, milky cum into my mouth and I can do nothing but swallow! This has turned out to be the best B-day in a long time!![img]null[/img]stroke
cockednready
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
I've been married for 35 years and have been sucking cock for the last 33. A few times before I got married also.
Unregistered ?

I have a friend who lets me suck his cock. It is so nice. He enjoys it as much as I like doing it. Plus he has no girlfriend right now. So I am glad I can help him release. And yeah, I'm straight and happily married.
joehot Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-01-25
39 year old bisexual from Bangalore
Yep! Have a thing for thick cocks grin. However, wouldn't venture into wild without necessary precautions.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any married guys that suck?