JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Weddings & Funerals
Page: < prev  of 5  
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
One of my favourite wank pics is a group of mature lady friends at a wedding. All dressed up in their fancy outfits. I wonder what they are wearing underneath.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Xhibit1313 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2017-12-07
53 year old curious male from Ireland
Luv that image. That's just the type of thing I'm thinking at these things. What cut of panties are they wearing? What colour are they? Just makes me hard thinking of it
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I was at a funeral yesterday where the elderly deceased's 4 granddaughters were there aged late 20s and early 30s. All in black and heels, one in short leather skirt. 3 were sisters and their mum looked horny too. Pity I couldn't take pics. I had to wank at first opportunity.
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
daval said:
I was at a funeral yesterday where the elderly deceased's 4 granddaughters were there aged late 20s and early 30s. All in black and heels, one in short leather skirt. 3 were sisters and their mum looked horny too. Pity I couldn't take pics. I had to wank at first opportunity.

Decades ago I was at a funeral and one of my distant cousins was there. I had met her a few times but she was grown up at that point and really attractive. When we hugged, my hand went to the small of her back and I could just feel the swelling of her cheeks when I realized how inappropriate it was, and got out of the hug immediately. I still remember being a little freaked out by it because it really wasn't intentional and could have led to a very bad incident if she had made an issue of it. I assume she didn't notice.
Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
I was at a funeral a few weeks ago. My buddy's wife had a prim and proper black dress on, with shiny black sheer pantyhose. I even sneaked a pic of her sitting down showing off her legs. I been jerking to it for 2 weeks now
vijayjason4 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2019-05-16
58 year old male from Malaysia
dazzler2407 said:
Anyone else out there get horny at weddings and funerals? I guess weddings are a bit more obvious with seeing all the women dressed up & looking "cum fuck me" sexy but I also find that at funerals you get some women who look so hot wearing all black....dresses, heels, sometimes stockings as well. Gets me so fucking horny and usually after I'm desperate for a fuck or a good wank. I think it's all tied in with feeling alive!!

Wedding are my fav place to pervy on them
JO addicted 54 year old man
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Weddings & Funerals