JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anal with wife
Page: < prev  of 6  
Unregistered ?

My wife didn't like it. My girlfriend absolutely won't even talk about it. The funny thing is I tried to reason with her to try it. I happened to say i wondered what it felt like. I swear that day she went out and bought a seven inch strap on dildo and some lube. That night she was fucking me. I have to say it hurt like hell. I still don't get to bone her.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My wife used to let me claim her ass, she enjoyed it but was always a little bit nervous, however I eased in so that she was always comfortable when I was fully home. We both liked it when I fucked her doggy and slid my middle finger all the way into her anus. I would run my hard cock-head against the tip of my finger and that felt great for both of us, she would moan with pleasure and told me it was her favourite way of enjoying my cock in her ass. I can remember what was maybe the last time I took her in the asshole. Around ten years ago on holiday in France. I fucked her ass hard and often think about the feeling of how her tight hole squeezed around my dick as I came hard in that special place. I'm going to have a wank to that memory right now. I have craved her fucking me with a strap on for years now.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Earlier fucked my wife in the ass and she likes it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have not fucked my wife in the ass, though she has cautiously expressed a slight curiosity. I did accidentally fuck a college gf in the ass in a drunken haze, but that didn't go over well as you can imagine. I have a male FWB that lets me fuck his ass, so I'm still familiar with nice tight asshole, but I would love it if my wife were willing to try
Unregistered ?

well, if wifey is interested, i would definitely pursue it. mine just kind of went off the boil a bit, brought on by an illness. shame, i loved cumming inside her tight asshole and the feel of it choking my hard cock. feeling it pump spunk deep inside her was fucking great.
Unregistered ?

My wife told me she had a "surprise" for me on our honeymoon, and this was it.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Doggy is my absolute favorite fuck position, and when she's down on her elbows and knees with her ass hiked up in the air just the way that I like it, her long tight crack opens up wide to reveal one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen on any woman.

Plenty of room back there for buttfucking. wink

cockcockcock
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
My wife liked anal in our 20s. Now that we're in our 40s, she says it will likely hurt too much.

My goal is to ease her back into it. She agreed to let me eat her ass on occasion as a compromise and she's liking it more each time. The next step is to find a small plug for her and eventually work our way to my cock.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anal with wife