JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What does it feel like when a guy cums inside you
Page: of 1  
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
When a guy cums inside you what does it feel like? Can you actually feel his cum squirting out or can you only feel the contractions of his cock as he cums?
Proud to be called a wanker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
When a guy cums, the head of his cock becomes very thick and it pulses. Yes, I can feel it. It's the best feeling in the world, to be honest. That's why I'd much rather he cum inside of me than anywhere else. I can also feel his cum filling upside of me and dripping out. I don't feel every squirt or anything like that because I'm usually busy having an orgasm myself but I can tell I'm being filled with something.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
is length or width more important to you,thar is as in penis size?
Unregistered ?

ive only ever had one guy cum inside me and it felt great!! he had his full lenght in me so i felt his cum squirt and rub inside me. like anna says u do feel urself being filled up and its great when u feel it run out of u..

as for whats more important for me its lenght. if my g spot get rubbed by a long cock then i totally go wild
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
To me, width seems more important to a certain point. If you're bigger than 5 1/2 inches long but no bigger than 7 inches you're fine. I like thick ones. i would rather feel stretched than have him bottom out. That doesn't feel good SO DON'T DO IT.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
There is defiantly a pulsing and if he's deep I can feel his cock as it pumps me full. I think the best feeling is knowing I caused it. I mean admit it guys no matter how macho you think you are at that moment you become putty. wink
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I'm with Anna. I can definitely feel him cumming, as well as the contractions. And I also agree it is a most spectacular feeling! To feel so...FULL.

I'm more for width, too. Too long is too painful. My cervix does not appreciate the abuse. And I feel like I can more more freely and increase the pleasure for us both when I'm with a partner who's no more than about 7 inches, maybe a tad more or less. That's my ideal length, anyway.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Unregistered ?

Yup, I agree with what's been said by the other women smile
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
43 year old curious from US
I don't really notice the feeling of cum squirting out as much as the pulsing inside me. If my partner let's me know that he's close to coming I usually try to pay a bit more attention to the feeling and a few times I have noticed that I definitely feel more full around the time he cums. But, without any warning except for the increased pace and somewhat deeper thrusts that some men enjoy when they're about to cum, I'd say I definitely notice the pulsing but not so much the actual cum (until afterwards of course, when you sort of have to notice some of it inside or on you when he pulls out!).
Short_thick_one Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2008-06-29
51 year old heterosexual from SE USA
And from a guy...thanks ladies. Your milking action is the best!
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I've asked my wife about this. She says that the pulsing and jerking of my penis when I'm having my orgasm makes it hard to know if she actually feels the squirts of cum I'm pumping into her or not. She says it's exciting to feel her pussy all wet and dripping when I pull out. Interesting question!
Unregistered ?

I especially enjoy cumming from behind my lady after a long period of stroking my very hard cock in and out
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
If a woman can feel the water flow from a douch deep inside her vagina, it seems like she should be able to feel cum squirts. Although I stop thrusting and push it in deep just before I start cumming, my cock still jerks amd twitches from the contractions. So it might be hard to separate those feelings from the cum squirts.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What does it feel like when a guy cums inside you