JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower
Page: < prev  of 7  
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
getnoff said:
My jackin/suck buddy was in several of my PE classes.

I remember having 7th grade gym class with a buddy who was a jacking / suck / more buddy - once we started fooling around I was always scared to look at him at all in the shower for fear I would bone up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Just got back from the gym. No one was in the shower frown So, I took a chance and boned up all the way.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
DirkM22 said:
I met my buddy, Bill in the shower when we were both 13. I had a boner and so did he. We became jack off friends and would do it together after school.

We usually went to Bill's house after school to masturbate, because his parents weren't home. We'd sit on his bed naked, with our boners sticking up, and jack each other off. This usually ended up with us laying down and doing a side-by-side 69.
always ready to JO
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
In high school, everyone had to shower in an open shower room after gym class. I remember a boy in our senior year. He had what must have been a seven inch hardon. It stood straight up and he couldn't control it. It showed up in the shower a lot. The guys always figured that his girlfriend must get it a lot, but not enough to bring it under control.
Hard247Cock Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-10-30
36 year old bisexual male
Seventh grade I played football, first day of practice, i thought I would be last to shower. I walk in the open shower, there stands 7 seniors stroking their cocks. They had me suck them and fucked me. I had several cocks in that shower. The most at once was 14. Also a few coaches.
I love cock
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I always enjoyed spending time in the YMCA, Intermediate School (7th, 8th, & 9th grade), High School (Sophomore, Junior, and Senior), college, and Army group showers.
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Hrnyandfun said:
We didn't have group showers at school, but There were loads of beautiful boys at Scout Camp I would have loved to play with. amazedcock

Ah, Scout camp. An opportunity to jack off with a buddy every night.
always ready to JO
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
GraysAnatomy said:
When I was inHigh School, I LOVED the shower room. I always tried to be the first one in and the last one out so I could check out ALL the other guys.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I was shy the first time in an open shower in seventh grade gym class. But going through school in a small town with mostly the same guys provided an opportunity to keep track of how their manhood was developing. wink
Unregistered ?

I actually never did, tho I was jealous sometimes that some of the guys didn't have a care in the world getting naked and showering. It was more or less a ritual humiliation we all got over as soon as possible.

One guy though was extremely flexible, and used to put his legs back over his head and stuff while we were sitting around bored in between gym activities. One day at lunch we were sitting together and he kept licking the cheese off the grody school pizza and saying, "Mmm, tastes like cum." I was like, "Hmmm." He was so straight, whey would he be eating cum?

Finally I realized he could self suck, and I used to wonder how that went down, what it was like. I would throw my legs over my head and aim for my mouth, but never got within more than a few inches.

sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
We started having to shower after gym class in Middle School. I was very shy and embarassed at that time as I was quite overweight and my penis had not yet matured. I did grow into my weight and my cock sprouted some (at least to 'low normal range' lol) between Middle and High School.

Freshman year of High School swimming was mandatory for gym class. Guys had to wear the tiny speedos the school provided, girls got 1 pieces with some coverage but still very tight. The view of those tight 1 pieces over their asses, camel toes showing and nipples on high beam had just about every guy sporting wood and bulging their speedos.

Bonus was that our classes PE teacher for swimming was a woman, probably late 20s and an awesome body. After class was over and we were in our seperate locker rooms, the talk naturally turned to all the great views we saw during class, who you would love to fuck in what order, etc. All this lead to most of us being pretty hard by the time we were in the shower and pretty loud and rowdy.

Fast forward a couple weeks and we were obnoxiously loud and boisterous and our female teacher would open the door a crack and yell in that she was going to come in there. This lead someone next class to come up with a plan to be so loud and crazy that she came in and that we should all be standing there stroking our cocks as she came in. It was something most of us were thinking of doing anyway, but no one was willing to say it, for fear of being riduculed as a "fag", being punched, beat up or ostracized. BUT as a way to try to embarass the teacher 90% of the class was "up" for it. Unfortunatly it never worked, she never did come into the locker room. But we did have a few huge group jerks before we gave up.
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
sepafun said:
We started having to shower after gym class in Middle School. I was very shy and embarassed at that time as I was quite overweight and my penis had not yet matured. I did grow into my weight and my cock sprouted some (at least to 'low normal range' lol) between Middle and High School.

Freshman year of High School swimming was mandatory for gym class. Guys had to wear the tiny speedos the school provided, girls got 1 pieces with some coverage but still very tight. The view of those tight 1 pieces over their asses, camel toes showing and nipples on high beam had just about every guy sporting wood and bulging their speedos.

Bonus was that our classes PE teacher for swimming was a woman, probably late 20s and an awesome body. After class was over and we were in our seperate locker rooms, the talk naturally turned to all the great views we saw during class, who you would love to fuck in what order, etc. All this lead to most of us being pretty hard by the time we were in the shower and pretty loud and rowdy.

Fast forward a couple weeks and we were obnoxiously loud and boisterous and our female teacher would open the door a crack and yell in that she was going to come in there. This lead someone next class to come up with a plan to be so loud and crazy that she came in and that we should all be standing there stroking our cocks as she came in. It was something most of us were thinking of doing anyway, but no one was willing to say it, for fear of being riduculed as a "fag", being punched, beat up or ostracized. BUT as a way to try to embarass the teacher 90% of the class was "up" for it. Unfortunatly it never worked, she never did come into the locker room. But we did have a few huge group jerks before we gave up.

That is HOT!!!
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
Workoutbud Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-12-02
69 year old bisexual male from Florida
DirkM22 said:
Ah, Scout camp. An opportunity to jack off with a buddy every night.

Ah yes, I remember it well! Not only every night but waking up with a morning piss woody offered many different opportunities. Circle jerks in the showers, around the campfire, last one to cum on a slice of bread or cookie had to eat it. Our troop had to wear bike jocks, the official jockstrap of the Boy Scouts. Great times.
Enjoy yourself...life is too short. Cum often.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Workoutbud said:
Ah yes, I remember it well! Not only every night but waking up with a morning piss woody offered many different opportunities.

Everyone was doing it in our Scout Camp as well - it was the worst kept secret in camp! I can't believe the Councilors never knew - but nothing was ever said.
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower