JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » question about a long term chat partner
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Its particularly difficult when the wife is always in and out.I've turned down a lot of requests for that reason.but with everyone here you should be able to connect with someone else!
Add a reply Quote this post
BNovak15 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2016-04-17
49 year old
yes I agree
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dcl2011 Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2012-11-01
51 year old bisexual male from UK
serdontos said:
I absolutely accept it. It's just that I wanted to talk itthrough and obviously it's not something you can talk with many people about so I brought it here. Talking has helped.

Really pleased that its helped, good luck to you
JKESX on KIK, Session via PM Please click on my profile for a full list of girls I am into.
happystroker5 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-10-30
54 year old heterosexual from Australia
A great discussion! I have also been in this situation several times but have learned to just move on. People and their desires change over time. However, don't be surprised if he contacts you again sometime in the future and your relationship is rekindled with newfound excitement. I have a few very long term buddies and find that we sometimes have quite long episodes where we don't communicate; but when we reconnect, it's back to usual (or better)!

I have to also sadly agree that there is a serious lack of simple good manners and respect! I get it that we all have different interests and we don't all bond. But a simple 'thank you but I'm not into that' or 'we've had fun but I want to move on' isn't really that hard!

Thirdly, it is great to have this forum to chat and share our experiences. Our online life can be very lonely. Who else can we talk to about it? Let's continue to support each other......
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » question about a long term chat partner