JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » A question about profile pics
Page: of 2   next > 
nylonsfanuk Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2016-12-13
69 year old
I assume that Jackinchat is for everyone - straight, gay, bi, etc. However, do we really have to see cocks and guys with their manhood hanging out (or sticking up) in profile pics? Or, if necessary, is there a way of subdividing the forum to the relevant sections?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That's my wife on my profile

69 year old
conyo67 said:
That's my wife on my profile

Sure. I know some people put pics of women, but just making a general point.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
nylonsfanuk said:
Sure. I know some people put pics of women, but just making a general point.

This is a masturbation website.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I can see your point mate, but the simple answer is....you don't have to look at a profile pic! When I look at anyone's profile, I am way more interested in the information on there....Where they are from, age, location, their interests, etc. Unfortunately most people don't put any info at all on their profiles and this, to me, is a far bigger problem than profile pics. Hell if I want to see a fantastic cock...all I have to do is look down! grin
Spunk Drunk
littledk Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2013-09-03
80 year old curious from Tulsa, OK
Since this is a masturbation website it seems only reasonable to assume that one would see pix of cocks, pussies and any other body parts that might stimulate the masturbation impulse. I for one am always pleased to see those pix as well as reading the profiles that belong to the pix.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
littledk said:
Since this is a masturbation website it seems only reasonable to assume that one would see pix of cocks, pussies and any other body parts that might stimulate the masturbation impulse. I for one am always pleased to see those pix as well as reading the profiles that belong to the pix.

I agree 100%.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
batorstud Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2014-04-09
homosexual male from Australia
I fully agree!

spunk_drunk said:
I can see your point mate, but the simple answer is....you don't have to look at a profile pic! When I look at anyone's profile, I am way more interested in the information on there....Where they are from, age, location, their interests, etc. Unfortunately most people don't put any info at all on their profiles and this, to me, is a far bigger problem than profile pics. Hell if I want to see a fantastic cock...all I have to do is look down! grin

69 year old
Ha, ha...good point. I like the comment about your own cock. You really made me laugh.
spunk_drunk said:
Unregistered ?

spunk_drunk said:

I think he is referring to the avatar pic. He would have to be viewing someone's profile to see the profile pic. My opinion is that it is strange to not have a profile pic especially if you are looking to catch someone's interest to chat or more.
And I agree some description and info about oneself should be there too. For the same reason.
I posted my avatar a while back mainly to have two pics available.
I understand the takes the option of viewing away from others reading that thread but so far have only gotten nice comments in PMs which is always nice.
I don't have an exceptional tool but like what I have. And as has been mentioned this is a site about masturbation. If you want to discuss masturbation, showing what you are masturbating seems natural.
Going to a site about masturbation and being bothered by pictures of cocks is like going to a sports website and being bothered by pictures of balls.
:-)
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I don't see a problem with it at all. I like looking at the profile pics of the ones that post them. I enjoy the cock pics because I think what it would be like to suck on them given the chance. The female pics are just a bonus. I like taking pics of my cock and like the comments I get or else I wouldn't have put it on here.
onannano Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2007-03-02
76 year old heterosexual male from London, UK
Maybe we should all do anuses (ani?) instead?
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
68 year old curious from Uk
I love to see a nicely shaven, erect cock and balls......
Helps if a potential meet and wank/ suck session may follow...
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
68 year old curious from Uk
spunk_drunk said:

Love this comment, and a great cock too!!!
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
Unregistered ?

Are you kidding that's like going to a gun range and complaining to the manager about all the noise.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » JackinChat » Support » A question about profile pics