JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Ouch....overdoing it :(
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

About a week ago I fucked the shit out of a homemade pussy, and since then my dick has been unbearably sore. The foreskin at the top is all red and tight, and when I try and pull it back when erect tiny hairline cracks appear on my foreskin which are as painful as hell.

I think the problem was a combination of not enough lube, or the wrong kind of lube i.e. baby lotion.

I've never had such a problem before, and it's driving me nuts because I still get the same arousals, but can do nothing about it.

Currently using sudocrem which is having some affect, but wondering if anyone else has had this problem (I'm guessing almost everyone on here - wankaholics! laugh, and how they resolved?
Add a reply Quote this post
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Vaseline is good at promoting healing and it'll keep your foreskin moist and flexible as it heals.

Witch hazel is also good.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

HampshireMan said:
Vaseline is good at promoting healing and it'll keep your foreskin moist and flexible as it heals.

Witch hazel is also good.

Oddly, I never thought of vaseline. Thank you.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I believe you contracted a homemade wanker STD. Only time and some soothing lotions will help or you may have to see your doctor.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Try Neosporin (Bacitracin) is good for actual healing of cuts. This is the stuff that you are supposed to put under a bandage before covering a cut or blister. They sell them with pain reliever included also, which is advisable for a sore dick.

I've done this myself. Stroked too much and too vigorously for my own (and my cock's) good. It's painful and annoying because all I want to do is jerk off and I can't because I need to let it heal.

Baby oil, while it might feel good when rubbing it with your hand, isn't actually a good lubricant. For your masturbation sleeve (I use a Head Honcho) try Astro-Glide Gel. I get it at Walmart and it's not too expensive. I used to use the liquid version of AG but found it didn't hold up for the sleeve, while it works fine for actually fucking my wife. The problem there is SHE can't hold up long enough. THe AG is water-based so if you get some in your mouth it won't kill you and it doesn't smell like anything so afterward nobody wonders what you were doing in front of the computer.

These things make a mess, though. I don't want to grease up my mouse or keyboard so I use a tissue or something else to cover the mouse and I also place a towel on the desk so I don't leave a grease slick.

:-)
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
I agree with the HampshireMan, Vaseline is the ultimate healing ointment. I would recommend you get a jar and use it morning noon and night. It is HEALING man ! ! !
NOW for lube: I used AstroGlide Strawberry Flavor when fucking my sweetie. She always like for me to eat her pussy if she doesn't have an orgasm when I do, so I am only too happy to eat her pussy to orgasm....and it tastes so good mixed with my cum. I did use Liquid Silk for jacking off, but have switched to Cornhuskers Lotion as it is much cheaper, and you can get it at Wally World, and it is so close to human cum....Good luck healing you cock and keep that sucker lubed with a LUBRICANT.
Earl strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Thanks for responses, all. Vaseline has been bought and liberally applied, and despite everything I got hard while applying it (ouch and mmm at the same time, but I resisted).

I've never gone this long without cumming since I was..emm.....well since never, so God only knows what the cumload is going to be like when I'm able to jerk it again.

And noted on the various lubes. I'm never going to make that mistake again. This is torture, in every sense of the word.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
harvester38 said:
Thanks for responses, all. Vaseline has been bought and liberally applied, and despite everything I got hard while applying it (ouch and mmm at the same time, but I resisted).

I've never gone this long without cumming since I was..emm.....well since never, so God only knows what the cumload is going to be like when I'm able to jerk it again.

And noted on the various lubes. I'm never going to make that mistake again. This is torture, in every sense of the word.

As an after thought; you need to keep your cock covered in Vaseline all the time if possible, like on the weekends, go without underwear and just walk around the house with your cock lubed with Vaseline. When you have to get dressed and go to work, you could buy some non-lubricated condoms, apply the Vaseline and then cover your cock with the condom. If you are anything like me, my cock will stay semi-hard with a condom on it. If you don't already own some, you may need to buy some Jockey type underwear, just in case your condom slips off your cock, the Jockey type underwear will hold the condom until you can get to the mens room to remove it......just a suggestion, but it has worked for ME ! ! ! cock
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Ouch....overdoing it :(