JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » something about using the word penis
Page: < prev  of 8  
bobmd Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2020-05-17
67 year old curious male
I agree. I also like using the word sperm instead of cum. You can almost taste the word.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Michael_RH_10 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2021-10-12
70 year old male
"Penis" for me. For my favorite pastime, I like to think of it as "masturbating my penis", not "jacking my cock". Different strokes, as they say!
Unregistered ?

More of a visual guy instead of verbal. No not from the "show me state" more like my usual state!cock
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
i like to look at little girls and touch my swollen penis
wr richard1230
TimCrav Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-12-10
heterosexual male from US
bimicluvr said:
i like to look at little girls and touch my swollen penis

Reading this got me so hard right now!
Pseudostraight Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2023-01-03
homosexual male from my arousing imagination
Using the clinical term penis is and always has been arousing to me. I dislike when a guy uses the words junk or dong. Cock is another favorite and instantly arouses me when I hear it like the word penis does
Get hard, stroke, enjoy the fun then ejaculate

onlybyhand said:
A pet hate of mine is cum;

I totally agree. "Cum" always strikes me as an error in a fifth grade spelling test.

Pseudostraight said:
Using the clinical term penis is and always has been arousing to me. I dislike when a guy uses the words junk or dong. Cock is another favorite and instantly arouses me when I hear it like the word penis does

Yes, penis is lovely, it's the name of something I simply love! Cock arouses me too. Dick, prick - a bit crude, but sometimes just a sign of aggressive lust. I'll often refer to "erection" in my writing - I love how it implies helpless excitement, the seductive pleasure an aroused penis is vulnerable to while being stroked (or licked or sucked), especially when being slowly edged. I do enjoy seeing or hearing about other men's hard penises, especially when I can see what's getting under their skin (pics, etc.) while they pleasure themselves - it gives me the chance to moan right along with them. It can be such a turn-on when guys share their arousal, communicate their mutual need for erotic pleasure or their helpless addiction to masturbation, share what drives their cocks absolutely crazy!
Pseudostraight Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2023-01-03
homosexual male from my arousing imagination
TimCrav said:
Yes, penis is lovely, it's the name of something I simply love! Cock arouses me too. Dick, prick - a bit crude, but sometimes just a sign of aggressive lust. I'll often refer to "erection" in my writing - I love how it implies helpless excitement, the seductive pleasure an aroused penis is vulnerable to while being stroked (or licked or sucked), especially when being slowly edged. I do enjoy seeing or hearing about other men's hard penises, especially when I can see what's getting under their skin (pics, etc.) while they pleasure themselves - it gives me the chance to moan right along with them. It can be such a turn-on when guys share their arousal, communicate their mutual need for erotic pleasure or their helpless addiction to masturbation, share what drives their cocks absolutely crazy!

Sounds like you are not so heterosexual. It is very arousing to be interested in another guys penis
Get hard, stroke, enjoy the fun then ejaculate
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » something about using the word penis