JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Spunking on your wives and girlfriends
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've had some great experiences so far with this site and all the fellow jackers sending me pictures to tribute. I like to jack off to lots of different things, but your wife, girlfriend, friend, or other significant female are by far my favorite and the biggest turn on.

Keep sending those pictures! I'm especially interested in wives who are in on it and want to see me tribute to them.
Add a reply Quote this post
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were involved some swapping one day in 1969, with my secretary and her boyfriend. We had some kind of agreement that we fuck the other gal, but then said that we sh9ouold only cum on their tits. Of course as things usually go, both of the two gals said, "no, go ahead and in cum in me." We all four were glad they came to that agreement. I was sure glad I had the chance to unload my in Tina and Paul had long wanted to fuck my wife Bibi. Everyone went home happy from that evening.
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bbscrench Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2015-07-20
58 year old
50mm, wife's 48....bobinbrooklyn1 on skype
steven303 Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2008-09-08
57 year old heterosexual male
Hello, if you are interested in my mature japanese wife let me know. she knows i share her pics and it excites her. none have done a tribute though so that would very exciting. if you are interested contact me and I can send more pictures. have fun
User posted image

User posted image
enjoy jerking off to amateurs, milfs, cuties, asians
Unregistered ?

I will send you a few pics of my wife, to see if her tits are worth your load grin

MrSpunk said:
I've had some great experiences so far with this site and all the fellow jackers sending me pictures to tribute. I like to jack off to lots of different things, but your wife, girlfriend, friend, or other significant female are by far my favorite and the biggest turn on.

Keep sending those pictures! I'm especially interested in wives who are in on it and want to see me tribute to them.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Spunking on your wives and girlfriends