JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just Got a Fleshlight!!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
want2puck Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2017-07-29
heterosexual male from Nevada
Awesome, you'll love it. I have a FL Flight I use in conjucntion with my Venus2000. Love using my cum as lube for sloppy seconds an hour later.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
OliverJones Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2017-12-30
42 year old bisexual male from Leeds
Addicted to my Pink lady original fleshlight pussy - happy for any guys local to me (Lancs & Yorkshire) to try her our too.

I also have a fleshlight blog on tumblr - now up to 8000 followers

https://fleshlight-pussy-club.tumblr.com

36yr edger in Leeds/ north of England with some UK travelling
FleshlightPro Professional Jackinchatter

1831 posts since 2013-09-07
heterosexual from Albany ny
i had 4 fl sold one to a local jackinchat member still have my jenna jameson tera patrick and the go
Always up and ready to cam with buds
Unregistered ?

Mmm I want one .
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Really want one ! Looking at the clear lady - anyone have one ? The texture looks really intense.
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
mine , teagan presley
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
marcuk1974 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2017-12-29
49 year old bisexual male from mablthorpe,lincolnshire
One of the best sex toys for guys there is brilliant if you have got suction control, have got a virganal model the matrial they use is so near life like its amazing easy to use and clean
Unregistered ?

I love fleshlights, but sadly I am allergic to water based lube, which means that I can't use one. They get destroyed by anything oil based so silicone based lube, olive oil, etc, is all out of the question. frown
TimberHardwood Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2017-10-08
male from close to Cumming
ilovepoppers said:
I love fleshlights, but sadly I am allergic to water based lube, which means that I can't use one. They get destroyed by anything oil based so silicone based lube, olive oil, etc, is all out of the question. frown

I think you need to elaborate about being allergic to water based lube. What are the ingredients that you are allergic to? It certainly can't be the water, so it has to be among the things that provide the slickness.

Thing is, there are several of those: glycerin, paraban, any of a number of things, and not every lube uses each one. There are also now available water based lubes that are formulated with natural ingredients that are hypo-allergenic, and they still work perfectly well with the fleshlight and other similar toys. You just want to avoid silicone or any other oil based lube.

I used to work in a sex shop, so I know all this first hand. You too can spank away with a fleshlight. You're just going to have to get your lube from an adult oriented business with a broader selection than a place like wal-mart of a grocery store. But the good news is they are priced about the same as the ones you can't use. They just aren't on as many store shelves. Heck...you can probably type it in google and find it through Amazon and all that.

No male should be without a fleshlight. None.
I've tried my hand at sex.
Unregistered ?

TimberHardwood said:
I think you need to elaborate about being allergic to water based lube. What are the ingredients that you are allergic to? It certainly can't be the water, so it has to be among the things that provide the slickness.

Thing is, there are several of those: glycerin, paraban, any of a number of things, and not every lube uses each one. There are also now available water based lubes that are formulated with natural ingredients that are hypo-allergenic, and they still work perfectly well with the fleshlight and other similar toys. You just want to avoid silicone or any other oil based lube.

I used to work in a sex shop, so I know all this first hand. You too can spank away with a fleshlight. You're just going to have to get your lube from an adult oriented business with a broader selection than a place like wal-mart of a grocery store. But the good news is they are priced about the same as the ones you can't use. They just aren't on as many store shelves. Heck...you can probably type it in google and find it through Amazon and all that.

No male should be without a fleshlight. None.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't yet been able to identify the specific ingredient that I react to, but I also have developed an allergy to sun cream in the last few years. These are the only two things (that I know of) that I'm allergic to. I guess the obvious solution would be to cross reference the ingredients of the two and see what matches up.

I only became allergic to both of these in the last 5 years, and previously was able to use both without problems. As you say, if I can find a waterbased, hypo-allergenic lube that would be perfect for me.

The reaction I have to lube is that my cock swells (and not in a good way!), and becomes red and sore. The first time it happened I didn't know what was going on and thought I'd contracted an STD. It never occurred to me before that you can develop allergies to things that you have been using for years without problems.

Now when I masturbate I tend to use an extra virgin olive oil spray that you can get for a couple of quid in supermarkets like Sainsbury's and Asda. It's not messy as the spray makes it easy to control how much you put on, and is just as good as any lube (and a lot cheaper and lasts for ages). The only problem with it is it can't be used with a fleshlight.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Thanks for the lube info TimberHardwood! Well written and good to know about the differences in lubes.
Frot_Man Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2015-07-16
41 year old
Now you just need to find another cock to slide in there. It feels so good to cum at the same time.
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
pussyHad my Fleshlight now for a couple of years, love it. Get the Suction Shower Mount fo hands free fun, money well spent cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just Got a Fleshlight!!!