JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » SMALL COCK
Page: of 2   next > 
cummm Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2008-09-06
29 year old
i love small cocks but i dont hav one but i wana c all ur guys small dicks 2 make me cum ppleez post im wateing...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mr_Bator Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2008-10-24
73 year old curious from Australia
Hi
I have a 5" cock and I have vids of me masturbating and cumming.
I'll send one to you if you send one of you first
16,000 + orgasms and still counting
Unregistered ?

i have a 4 inch cock...
Unregistered ?

My penis is 1 to 1 1/2 inches soft and 7 inches hard which I can't get any more. I have meeting at my home for smaller endowed guys of all ages.
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
i definitely like sucking dicks that are on the smaller size. no worries about gagging, so i relax and just have way more fun! same thing with getting assfucked - anyone near MD?
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
GuyHudson said:
i definitely like sucking dicks that are on the smaller size. no worries about gagging, so i relax and just have way more fun! same thing with getting assfucked - anyone near MD?

I totally agree. The monster cocks do nothing for me. Give me a smaller or medium sized one and I'm a kid in a candy store.
Everyone needs a hobby.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I had a jerk off buddy for several years. I jerked off my 7" and he watched, and played with me. He never took off his female undies. After years of doing this every two weeks, I wanted to see him naked. He had said several times he wanted someone to rip his clothes off and fuck him. One night I ripped off his clothes, and sucked him to a hard-on. It was only 2" long. So what, I did not care, and after a while he realized that. Today he is a total bottom. One day he called and said he was in town. The way we usually meet. Only my Sister-In-Law was with me when he called. I took her with me to visit him. She just sat and watched. After we left she started laughing about how small he was. While I don't care my SIL was totally unacceptiable of him.
Unregistered ?

Five and a half inches here. Check out my profile pic. I guess I've been fortunate in life in that no one has ever made me feel bad about it. The one group sex session I was in was with four dark skinned guys who were all larger than me, but they really loved watching me stroke my little dude. I've been with a grand total of five women in my life who all had nice tight pussies and told me I was "just right". Since they all came nicely,(I felt their gush, so I know they weren't faking)I know they weren't just telling me that to keep from hurting my feelings.
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I went by a local ABS this week and went to a video booth to watch videos and jerk off. Nice looking middle aged business man was in a booth just across the hall with the door open watching me for a while, and I guess I was enjoying showing off while I stroked. Anyway, he finally took his dick out, and it was really small. After watching each other a while, he asked me to come across the hall, so I did and we jerked together, and for a little while played with each other's cocks. His was only about 4 1/2 inches long, maybe half as big around as mine, but hard as a rock. It really turned me on to play with it.

When we were ready, we jerked our own cocks until we came. He was first, and shot several streams a couple of feet each, which turned me on so much, I shot farther than I usually do. I had never seen a man's cock that small, but boy did it get hard.
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
I'm 5.25" cut and would love to make your lovely cock explode!
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
I'm 5" too and I guess when you're cumming you couldn't care less how big it is! I know I enjoy mine and over the last 50 years must have pumped a few gallons with it! And loved every squirt!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
My modest 6" size never held me back from enjoying myself.
smallone4u Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-06-20
65 year old curious from Illinois IL
I have a cock that is 4 inches hard.Love talking to other guys who have or like small cocks and love to share pics
ben2385 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-06-21
38 year old curious from australia
i'm about 4" hard. tiny soft.
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I'm uncut and only a couple inches long when soft but about 7" hard. But small cocks 4-5 inches when hard are the world's biggest turn-on for me. Just the right size to really take in my mouth and go all the way down the shaft. Love the feel of one that size in my hand too or rubbing cock to cock. Last time I was with a smaller guy I almost came the minute he touched his cock to mine.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » SMALL COCK