JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Criteria
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I know there are many people who aren't picky in slightest and such, but there are people I'm sure have ideas of what they want and things that are a must when it comes to stroking with someone in person and on cam.

What are somethings that you all feel are important to yourself when it comes to finding someone to stroke with?

For example I'm not at all into pushy people or people who try to control the situation. I feel that both people have the right to feel comfortable and I'm not comfortable with someone telling me what I should do. I love to jack with guys who are older than me, but not onto guys who want to "daddy roleplay". It's just a turn off for me. Have had a few guys get mad cause I won't play along.

For me I feel guys should get to know each other to discover what each person is into that way either boundaries can be established or just to know ahead if it won't click.

Being friends is also a plus. No cum and runners too.
Add a reply Quote this post
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
76 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Very important to have mutual respect and tolerance for each other's preferences. Telling someone else what they should or should not like, or should or should not do, is a real turn off. Practicing writing emails or letters to explain things before cammimg or meeting is a good idea. Hope this helps.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
Yes, I agree with BOTH StrokinSlow270 and onlybyhand. I like to be respected.
Earl cockstrokecock
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
It really only works when both people
either have the same turns ons or
one guy likes to do what the other guy
likes to see.
If you don't have this, there is no point
in trying to force the issue.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
For me the criteria are different between jerking on cam and in person.

On cam I don't mind anyone who wants to watch me JO, no matter the reason. As others have said, being pushy or demanding is a turn off. Ideally there will be some subject of mutual interest. Many guys like to see you get off to pics they have of a Mrs or someone else they know. Folks on here seem to be more attracted to celebrities that at most other sites, and for me it is a huge turn on to share some pics I have.

In person requires more shared interest, a level of trust and agreed on boundaries. If it works out it can be awesome. Have met with one guy and we have stroked to each other's wives, pics of some others and into each others wives worn panties.
bigdick22 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2010-04-06
38 year old curious male from louisville, kentucky
on cam. ill jerk with anyone who wants to as long as they join in and im not just stroking while they watch and thats all. if you want a good show i need something to help keep it going.

In person, for safety i would be more particular on who and if i would do anything at all with.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Even on cam, its best if the same things turn you on. Then you can both go down the same rabbit hole to shared orgasms. A nice cock is always a plus. grin

In person, as others have said, a greater degree of trust is required, and a mutual respect for personal boundaries. Speaking of boundaries, if both parties are open to mutual oral, as I am, there are health issues to consider. Best to get checked out for STDs before hand (or mouth) so your not stuck with sucking cock through condoms. Its also best if you like the guy personally.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Criteria