JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I have never mutually masturbated on cam or cam on cam
Page: < prev  of 2  
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Think long and hard before showing your face. A buddy of my did it with the really hot chick (like she is a 10 and the best he could do is a three). Two weeks later she tracked him down on Facebook and startedsending him screen shots and threatening to send them to his friends and family. He ended up paying $2,000 so his mom wouldn't get a video of him jerking on in her inbox. That said, I used to do it a lot back in the Yahoo chat days. It's fun and hot. Just be careful. My friend used his real name and email, so he was easy to find.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
atiqmasif Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2010-12-15
75 year old male from UK
go for it! best not to show your face or an email address that can be easily traced back to you. if you don't enjoy it, just switch your cam off. plenty of sites to cam on, you should try a few to find one that you feel comfortable on.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I had my secretary Tina and her boyfriend Paul over for dinner one time in 1969 and ended up playing strip poker that evening. My secretary had a very nice pair of about 34B tits, while my wife sported a pair of 40D's. Paul was enthralled with Bibi bigger tits and I had to admit that a pair of 34B's was new something new to me. We both really enjoyed the change of boob size with the other gals tits. I'd never sucked any 34B's before and Paul got a hardon when he first saw Bibi 40D's in action. Going into that evening, I know that none of the 4 of us thought we would ending in bed with the other women, but Paul was enthralled with Bibi's big tits and I had to admit that licking and sucking Tina's little tits got me harder than hell. Any mutual masturbation quickly gave way to the two gals, entertaining our cocks in the other ones pussies. We all felt safe as far as pregnancy was involved and we both unloaded our loads in the other gals pussies.

Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I use fabswingers which is great to meet other likeminded masturbators. I have never shown my face on cam as I guess that there are some unscrupulous people out there! Once chatted and cammed on fab, I might add them in skype, that way once you have a bit of trust its more private to talk and wank on cam. Had some great C"C and swapped many pics of wife and other such filth! Its a great way to feel really liberated wanking away with someone else. skype is [email protected]
funforfems1 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2017-09-12
60 year old bisexual male from South East Uk
mdlandscam said:
I use fabswingers which is great to meet other likeminded masturbators. I have never shown my face on cam as I guess that there are some unscrupulous people out there! Once chatted and cammed on fab, I might add them in skype, that way once you have a bit of trust its more private to talk and wank on cam. Had some great C"C and swapped many pics of wife and other such filth! Its a great way to feel really liberated wanking away with someone else. skype is [email protected]

Just messaged you on fab
Bi guy been on site before and now back for more - love trading wife pics and have a thing for panties!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I have never mutually masturbated on cam or cam on cam