JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever been pissed on?
Page: < prev  of 8  
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
Had a girlfriend in college who was into just about anything you could imagine. She was my first public fuck, something I still enjoy. She was my first anal, I can still hear her grunt and say, "Oh fuck yes, make my ass fit you!" when I hit bottom and started to rock from side to side. She was the first of only two women to peg me. She showed up with the gear and announced it would happen. Good thing I'd had practice with real cocks as a youngster. AND she was the first of only two women who've pissed on me. The first time it happened, she was reverse cowgirl, and anal, rubbing her clit for all she was worth. She came down hard on my cock, proceeded to grind, started to pant and squeal hard as she came, and then she let loose with the first strong stream of pee I'd ever seen that wasn't my own. We'd been drinking cheap champagne so there was a lot of it.

After that, not every time but every so often, that became part of our bathtub game. If she was on top of me, with me in her ass, and if she was facing me instead of reversed, she'd lean back and piss while she ground down hard on me. 2 out of three times, if she timed it right, I'd cum almost as soon as that warm piss hit my chest and stomach.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nesbitt Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2020-08-03
55 year old curious male from UK
Twice by different women which was fun but more often by myself because the ability to direct a pee seems to get worse as you get older.
Unregistered ?

love piss play. looking foe online budy to cam and chat about piss.
HubbyBiChoice Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2020-07-04
46 year old bisexual male from Michigan
My wife asked once about pissing on me, she was embarrassed to asked. I think she got even more embarrassed when I said Yes. She dropped it and didn't want to go thru with it even though I was open to it. I've tried to get her to, but she gets weird about it. It's still hot to know that she's thought about it. Maybe it will still happen.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Been pissed off a fair few times, but never pissed on! grin
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
Unregistered ?

yes, and loved every second of it.... the first time was with my first "real" girlfriend in high school in the 80s... she had a secluded house and yard, one night we fucking on a reclining lounge-style piece of deck furniture... after we were done she was lying on top of me, we were just coming down from the hormones lol and she said "I need to pee" so I said just go ahead... and she did! the feeling of her flooding hot piss flowing down around my cock and balls and ass and hips was awesome- we got up and jumped into her pool and rinsed off- repeated that a few times before life happened and we broke up, although she never wanted to be on the receiving end. It took MANY years to experience it again, my wife and I had been married maybe 20-some years and were going through a rough patch, she knew about my kinks but didn't really get into much of them. Anyway we talked about things and she wanted to ignite our sex life again and was open to watersports- we had quite a bit of fun with it for maybe two years until again, life happens, and things fell by the wayside. I'm hoping to get it going again soon.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I am bisexual, and I was with a new friend, just jacking off together in his bed, when I needed to take a break to pee. He stopped jacking, too, and said he wanted to hold my cock while I pissed. He did so, and it wasn't too weird until he said he needed to piss as well, and he asked me to step into his shower, and he turned the water on, and then he pissed on my legs. It was weird, but it ended well. With his piss dripping off my body, he dropped to his knees and sucked me off. So, mixed emotions: Not wild about the piss but loved the blowjob. Have not found any women interested in this.
Open to interesting ideas
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
Haven't found anyone into it. I have to piss on myself. But I do enjoy it!
willywilly Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2020-05-10
38 year old curious male from London
no but i'd try itgrin
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
just when a few squirt
cthedonist7 Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-04-18
49 year old bisexual from Shelton, CT
Yes, had both men and women piss on me at times, mostly sitting in a bathtub or shower. Love the warm feeling and taste grin.
Workoutbud Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-12-02
69 year old bisexual male from Florida
Either your into piss or your not. Personally, I think more guys are into it then want to admit. I love it. It's M2M bonding at it's best. Fresh, warm piss...soaking each other, dripping from your balls or cock, in the ass, dam.So hot and enjoyable.WOOF! Wish I was getting a piss shower now.
Enjoy yourself...life is too short. Cum often.
Succme Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-06-21
bisexual male
Been pissed on 3 times never thought I would like it but really do Pissed on a girl in February with massive tits she was glistening with my pee and returned the favour as I wanked
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever been pissed on?