JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Saw a pair for the first time
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Love to hear

I was obsessed by tits and still am
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Yesiknow1970 said:
Tell us about the 1st time you saw boobs for the first time for real

!
alansdell Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-04-12
53 year old
My sister's mate showed me hers when I was 14ish. She was younger and only had little bumps.

I remember having a gf at high school and squeezing her chubby tits at the bus stop
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
52 year old curious male
First in the flesh, up close and personal tits that I saw, I was probably 11. We had gone to a college girl my mom worked withs Parents cottage on the lake. We spent the day on the dock and on their boat. I think her name was Lori. She was about 21 and had brown eyes and auburn hair. She was wearing a bikini and from what I recall, had very perky c cup breasts. She had jumped out of the boat to help someone get their skis on and was trying to get back in the boat. I was sitting in the back corner of the boat where she was and as she lifted herself out of the water, the miracle of her bikini top coming untied happened right in front of me. She said something... said it a couple times but I was caught up in the moment of her beautiful water dripping tits being mere inches from my face. As I started to again be aware of my surroundings, I finally made out what she was saying... move!... MOVE!!! I was just sitting there and she was just propped up on the side of the boat with her tits out. I finally scooted over and she got in the boat and quickly covered herself, not without looking at me, smiling and saying that should hold ya for a couple years!

Dark-Shadow said:
First in the flesh, up close and personal tits that I saw, I was probably 11. We had gone to a college girl my mom worked withs Parents cottage on the lake. We spent the day on the dock and on their boat. I think her name was Lori. She was about 21 and had brown eyes and auburn hair. She was wearing a bikini and from what I recall, had very perky c cup breasts. She had jumped out of the boat to help someone get their skis on and was trying to get back in the boat. I was sitting in the back corner of the boat where she was and as she lifted herself out of the water, the miracle of her bikini top coming untied happened right in front of me. She said something... said it a couple times but I was caught up in the moment of her beautiful water dripping tits being mere inches from my face. As I started to again be aware of my surroundings, I finally made out what she was saying... move!... MOVE!!! I was just sitting there and she was just propped up on the side of the boat with her tits out. I finally scooted over and she got in the boat and quickly covered herself, not without looking at me, smiling and saying that should hold ya for a couple years!

That is so sexy
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
Dark-Shadow said:

Great story, glad she found levity in the situation and glad you got that first eye-full!
Unregistered ?

I saw many pairs at the same time around age 11. I was on a trip to the Netherlands with a group of kids 10-13, and we happened upon a topless beach. Women and girls of all ages, shapes, and sizes were walking around topless. This was a huge shock at first to a group of American kids!

A few of us were hanging out in the water next to a particularly attractive women probably early 30's with nice perky tits and a thong bikini. I think we were all trying so hard not to get.... well, hard. She was flirting with some guy, and decided to pull down her bottoms to show him the rest. I barely managed to maintain a less-than-full erection in response to what I had just seen, but my slightly older buddy failed. I could see his erection standing out in his shorts as he blatantly stared. Time for deeper water!

Now that I am older and more experienced, I am much more comfortable with body parts, and can appreciate a beautiful body of either gender without over-sexualizing the experience. That is not to say that I don't thoroughly enjoy the view of a nice pair!

I love seeing boobs
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
I was 5 or 6(maybe 7 but not in school yet). My mom was driving us kids on an errand in our huge tank green belair station wagon, I was in the back doing something, don't really remember that part. Mom turned down this street and I looked up because I didn't know where we were then I looked at this house as a nude woman stood at her front window grabbed both curtains and closed them. I think she saw me seeing her, it was all so fleeting and yet, engraved in stone and a memory I hope I never forget. grin
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
My aunt Delores' DD tits!! I was 10 or 11!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies

Love these stories so sexy
bikerboydw Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2017-06-20
50 year old
I bet a lot had to think long and hard about this but for me it was mom and sisters. Both older and No one covered up, but there was no fascination with them. Then walking in on my Aunt changing I remember them as big with huge erect nipples. As a lad I stared but until a bit older, girls at school becoming an interest I didnt crave to see them. Then one afternoon my gf had invited me for tea. There was about a hour until her parents came in and after kissing and groping on the sofa, my hand was up her blouse and it was gaping open. She reached herself to open it smiling as I stared at her tits before leaning forward to kiss and suck them for the 1st time. I can remember her little moans. Her legs opening allowing me to touch her knickers then her hand feeling me hard for her. That I consider my 1st time.

bikerboydw said:
I bet a lot had to think long and hard about this but for me it was mom and sisters. Both older and No one covered up, but there was no fascination with them. Then walking in on my Aunt changing I remember them as big with huge erect nipples. As a lad I stared but until a bit older, girls at school becoming an interest I didnt crave to see them. Then one afternoon my gf had invited me for tea. There was about a hour until her parents came in and after kissing and groping on the sofa, my hand was up her blouse and it was gaping open. She reached herself to open it smiling as I stared at her tits before leaning forward to kiss and suck them for the 1st time. I can remember her little moans. Her legs opening allowing me to touch her knickers then her hand feeling me hard for her. That I consider my 1st time.

So hot
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
52 year old curious male
Cant believe how this discussion brought back memories of Lori and her bare tits for me. Been thinking about it now daily since posting and now I remember all the cock stroking I did over it. Shortly after this incident I found some magazines and movies my dad had stashed away and from then on I spent all of my home alone time jacking off. I was and still am such a perv.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Saw a pair for the first time