JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Saw a pair for the first time
Page: < prev  of 6  
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Dark-Shadow said:
Cant believe how this discussion brought back memories of Lori and her bare tits for me. Been thinking about it now daily since posting and now I remember all the cock stroking I did over it. Shortly after this incident I found some magazines and movies my dad had stashed away and from then on I spent all of my home alone time jacking off. I was and still am such a perv.

So hot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Anyone else?
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
My aunt breastfeeding my cousin when I was about 5 or 6. A mate's sister showing her tits to another mate in a play shelter built in the woods. She was not happy that I was looking too.She would be about 14 and me about 12. My first real hands on a naked pair was with my girlfriend from school when both about 18. Now my wife, she would take her bra off the give me full access to her big tits and I squeezed and sucked on them in her parent's front room.

daval said:
My aunt breastfeeding my cousin when I was about 5 or 6. A mate's sister showing her tits to another mate in a play shelter built in the woods. She was not happy that I was looking too.She would be about 14 and me about 12. My first real hands on a naked pair was with my girlfriend from school when both about 18. Now my wife, she would take her bra off the give me full access and I squeezed and sucked on them in her parent's front room.

Love it!!!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I had an older girlfriend when I was 16 who was the first that had more than a mouthful or handful. She was very well stacked. So not the first I had seen and not the first I had sucked, squeezed and played with, but definitely the first big, full, warm, squishy, firm and sexiest tits I had got to see that were there for my pleasure to play with.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Feminine_MaleLesbian said:
I had an older girlfriend when I was 16 who was the first that had more than a mouthful or handful. She was very well stacked. So not the first I had seen and not the first I had sucked, squeezed and played with, but definitely the first big, full, warm, squishy, firm and sexiest tits I had got to see that were there for my pleasure to play with.

hs girlfriends were all B cups. had a fling with a girl in college that was a D cup and ill never forget how hers filled my hands.

Sexy stories
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
52 year old curious male
Fast forward 5 years from seeing Lori and her wet boobies. Was at a party with a bunch of people at a rented cabin. Girlfriend and I ventured out in the woods and got down to that good old marathon kissing session that goes on at that age. I finally got up the nerve and let my hands explore until I finally found my targets. Within about ten minutes I was up her shirt with her bra busted open groping like a madman. Fast forward a month or so, on the couch watching a movie, kissing starts again and as I go in for the grope she stops me. About to be depressed, I am again excited when she pulls her sweater and shirt off and undoes her bra. There you go, naked tits in full view for groping and now my first licking and sucking...

Dark-Shadow said:
Fast forward 5 years from seeing Lori and her wet boobies. Was at a party with a bunch of people at a rented cabin. Girlfriend and I ventured out in the woods and got down to that good old marathon kissing session that goes on at that age. I finally got up the nerve and let my hands explore until I finally found my targets. Within about ten minutes I was up her shirt with her bra busted open groping like a madman. Fast forward a month or so, on the couch watching a movie, kissing starts again and as I go in for the grope she stops me. About to be depressed, I am again excited when she pulls her sweater and shirt off and undoes her bra. There you go, naked tits in full view for groping and now my first licking and sucking...

Oh perfect

Any more?

Any more stories?
Demigxx Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2014-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from Northumberland UK
Old thread revival but it's an interesting one. The first real pair I saw was when I was 14, girl from my school who was 17. It was during a diaster when a cruise ship we were on sank and she had been in the water. At the time obviously not in the right place to appreciate them but looking back they were fabulous, large, heavy and dripping wet!
Unregistered ?

UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Linda K.!

Typical awkward teenage fumbling. Couldn't believe anything could be that soft. And you could play around with them!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Saw a pair for the first time