JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The TV show Doctors
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

A great TV resource seldom discussed here, is the TV soap series Doctors. There's plenty of wall-to-wall wanking goodness to be found, in a daytime programme that pushes the boundaries of decency at times (especially for a daytime show), with themes such as wife swapping, middle-aged lesbianism, dogging, and just general horniness.

I'm particularly infatuated with Elisabeth Dermot Walsh (Zara), who parades around in the hottest clothing (leather, short tight skirts), and who on occasion reveals she's wearing stockings, and Dido Miles (Emma), a big titted milf who recently covered a story of experimental lesbianism that put me in a real wanking frenzy for a couple of weeks.

A few of my favourite screencaps of both women to illustrate both their allure and their downright sexiness:

User posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I could go on almost endlessly, but best for now perhaps if we just leave it at that (I think you get the idea laugh

Add a reply Quote this post
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
My fav trick is to "not realise" the local news has finished and have a perv over these teasing Milfs continuing the good work started by Dr Norks lol. Fantastic pics cock
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

barrynutley said:
My fav trick is to "not realise" the local news has finished and have a perv over these teasing Milfs continuing the good work started by Dr Norks lol. Fantastic pics cock

Ah, the good old days of Dr. Norks - as close to the bone then as now. Now however, we have glorious HD grin
Unregistered ?

I forgot, I long ago edited Emma's lesbian kiss in the pool scene, and slowed it down for improved enjoyment (and to think that something like this aired before 3pm in the afternoon grin )

http://sendvid.com/mcw4h8gx
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Doctors

Might have to start watching!cock
Unregistered ?

basil said:
DoctorsDoctors1

I suggest you do, Basil. I imagine you'd enjoy it immensely.
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
basil said:
Doctors

mmmmm Monsieur with his spunk starter you are really spoiling me cockcockcockcockcockcock
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Unregistered ?

barrynutley said:
mmmmm Monsieur with his spunk starter you are really spoiling me cockcockcockcockcockcock

One spoonful, and she's thirsty for more.

User posted image
Unregistered ?

I couldn't help but worship The Goddess throughout today's episode of Doctors. She was very much on top form.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

curiousguy9 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2018-02-07
35 year old curious male from England
Oh yes, her sexy mature stocking clad legs are making me wank my younger cock hard!stroke

harvester38 said:
I couldn't help but worship The Goddess throughout today's episode of Doctors. She was very much on top form.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

curiousguy9 said:
Oh yes, her sexy mature stocking clad legs are making me wank my younger cock hard!stroke

Hot knowing that guys almost half her age jerk off for her.
Unregistered ?

This goddess regularly holds me in rapture, and yet I seldom share her enough. stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I've been wanking over Zara for a good few years now, I check the schedule to see what the storyline is and if Zara is involved I record it as she's usually acting like a stroppy, cock-teasing bitch and I love spunking over her.
Unregistered ?

MORNING_GLORY said:
I check the schedule to see what the storyline is and if Zara is involved I record it.......

LOL...me too. She's amazing grin
stevejtat Skilled Jackinchatter

989 posts since 2017-09-21
44 year old curious male from Uk
Love Zara. Would love to go to see her with a cock problem and spring out a huge boner when she went to examine it.
SteveT1979
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The TV show Doctors