JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women that squirt
Page: < prev  of 2  
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

It's pee. I will agree that it doesn't have the same characteristics of urine (smell, looks, taste)but my guess is because it is being released from the body prematurely.

Rather than argue, please just show me where the female squirt box is and I'll call the AMA in the morning and give them the heads up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
AlanAlan said:
It's pee. I will agree that it doesn't have the same characteristics of urine (smell, looks, taste)but my guess is because it is being released from the body prematurely.

Rather than argue, please just show me where the female squirt box is and I'll call the AMA in the morning and give them the heads up.

A simple source of enlightenment...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
My girl squirts. There's nothing hotter than when she's riding my cock and squirts on me. Her hot fluids running down my hips.... Nothing hotter.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I've had a few partners who squirt when they orgasm. I think it's REALLY hot! The girl I lived with from the late 70s through the late 80s squirted more than anyone else I've been with. She was self-conscious about it when we first started having sex - until she discovered that it made me so horny I could often go for a second round without losing my erection! smile
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I think my wife squirts, just haven't seen it yet. When I really finger her good and work her gspot, she gets very wet and starts leaking, leaves a big wet spot. There is definitely a different scent to that as compared to her normal wetness. When she gets close, she makes me stop. I'm convinced that she squirted when she was younger and might be embarrassed by it or something.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Women that squirt