JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Adult shops
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

JoeBlow6969 said:
Ive been to many glory holes / adult video places. Sucked off many guys there. Its so hot to see a nice dick in the next booth and have him stick it thru the hole for me. I munch on it and cant wait till he cums in my mouth!

Adult theatres are even hotter cause you just walk up and sit down next to a guy thats stroking. Most want a blow job. Ive had so many there I cant count. What a cum slut I am. Fuck.

Love that! Many similar experiences. At my fav theater the Manager has a room behind his office for heavy BDSM play. I love it back there!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Surviving Adult Shops in the English Provinces are I believe just shops these days - nothing more. You might see a dvd being played publicly in the them but no private facilities.

Please correct me if wrong.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
littledk said:
I love going to adult theaters and book stores with video booths and glory holes. I've jacked off a lot of cocks in those places, helping others cum is a real turn-on for me.

cock stroke
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

texstroker said:
cock stroke

mmmm.... I'll be in Texas in Oct.
Unregistered ?

not many abs stores have big truck parking, but have found some people love to get sucked in my truck
jenniferxcd Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2019-06-06
61 year old bisexual transgender female from Kentucky
I go to one at least monthly. Love going in a booth and stripping to just my panties and bra and if I am very horny, completely naked, and leaving the door ajar.
Jenn
Unregistered ?

jenniferxcd said:
I go to one at least monthly. Love going in a booth and stripping to just my panties and bra and if I am very horny, completely naked, and leaving the door ajar.
unfortunately adult stores with video booths are gone the way of the mammoth the brown bear and the wolf in Ireland extent bricks and mortor adult stores in general are an endangered spices all nearly gone on line why couldn't my forefathers have emigrated
Unregistered ?

I've been to a couple ABS and one gay bathhouse. I've only had my dick sucked. I wish there were more attractive guys that went to these places.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Adult shops