JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Boat bating
Page: of 1  
edger60 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2014-01-26
70 year old curious from E Coast
With all the car jackers out there, there must be guys who jerk in their boats.
Recently, while out alone on my boat, i started thinking about great sexual times my Wife and I had while on the boat. This started making me horny, so I had to do something about it.
Being on the ocean, I had the place to myself. I went to a comfy front seat and took my shorts off, feeling the warm breeze and sun on my cock and balls. It felt so good! I sat down and slowly stroked my cock to it's full height, enjoying the cool seat as my loose full balls bounced on the fabric and against my ass. Looking over, I could see the shadow of my cock and bouncing balls. I took my time and edged for quite awhile. Finally, when I was ready to cum, I stroked it faster and harder while watching my cock head swell, leaking pre-cum and then exploding gobs of cum all over myself and everywhere else. It felt so good to release outside!!
If only I had a buddy to share with!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
so hot! stroke
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
Unregistered ?

Just so happens, I'm on my boat right now. Naked and masturbating most of the time. Will be here for a few days. Wonderful private, alone time. Just me and my 3 best friends, my horny cock and 2 of his mates: starboard ball and port bball. All 3 of them serving their skipper so well!
edger60 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2014-01-26
70 year old curious from E Coast
Ah, nothing like it. Wish I could meet you and your crew!
Unregistered ?

Cool posts.
Decades ago befor my wife and I got married we were sailing off the Barnigat Inlet. i had talked her into a blowjob which was wonerful- I was holding the tiller as she stroked my shaft and sucked the head. we were so into it that we didn't notice the power boat sneak up behind us. I think they probably spotted our fun using binocculars and decided to have some fun. They started blowing their horn right after ai was blowing my load. I just grabbed my wifes head and forced her to keep sucking until she got every drop.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
We rented a pontoon boat a few years back on a nice NorCal lake. Wife decided to go topless after seeing a nearby milf on another boat do the same. Seeing my wood rising, she took matters into her hands...and mouth. The other boaters took notice and did the same. Hot sun, out on the water, getting a blow job from a topless hottie while watching another topless hottie do the same to another hard cock. Laughed right out loud when I came and looked over to see the other gal wiping her mouth with the back of her hand after swallowing the load as well. Great memory.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I did a lot of jacking on Navy ships when in the military. Do they count?
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Getmeoff1 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-07-22
62 year old from Central ma
Nothing better than being naked on a boat and slowly stroking in the warm sunshine
Texscotty Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-04-11
53 year old curious male from Denton Texas
Couple of years ago when we had our deck boat the wife and I were chilling out alone one evening when she was asking me what I was thinking about. Sun had set and was a nice evening and I told her I was thinking about moving over and working her over. She said she was thinking the same!

Fuck I miss that boat.
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
do it all the time my fave place for it.
ThickBull Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2017-06-04
41 year old heterosexual male from NC
Sounds very hot O.P.!!

When I was younger and took my Sea Doo out on the river, I jerked off a couple times and would cum in the water when I did.

I get out on the lake now, but not much privacy and usually on my friend's boat. Although I can take it out whenever I want, or at least relax on it on her dock.

I'd love to have a boat buddy to jerk with.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
51 now, but in my mid twenties buddy had a Boat party on his 28 foot boat...hired two strippers ..Thry arrived with a body guard so those three plus me n 7 buds went out on the water, drinking, music, dancing, striping as they performed most of us dudes either dropped our drawers n wanked or were naked n tannin already anyways. Needless to say we were drunk, stoned n horny...Couple dudes went in cabin areas to hsng n chill.. n one girl needed to lay down. Boating didnt agree with her but I fuckin loved it I get turned on 20 plus years later thinking of thst day.
Pump it real good
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Boat bating