JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mia Melano, tall stunning young Kim Basinger look-alike
Page: < prev  of 3  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
On May 2, Mia turned 19 years old. She also has a new photoset and video out, both titled "Wild Side", in which she gets fucked by 45-year-old Derrick Pierce. Of course, I have the 58 new photos posted in my MIA MELANO BLOG, and the 35-minute video in my MIA MELANO MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM.

MIA MELANO BLOG
MIA MELANO MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
love her curves to bad none of the rooms are working
Manassas1 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-02-20
50 year old curious male from Manassas, Va
She's cute. She's prettier. Wouldn't say Kim basinger. Doesn't have her fucked up lips.

back2jackin said:
love her curves to bad none of the rooms are working

Her MyCircle Room is totally working.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

MIA MELANO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

This unbelievable beauty has not done many photoshoots or videos, so each new release is an exciting event. This month she has a new video and photoset, a kinky fantasy entitled "Audition" or "Deeper." This time Markus Dupree is the lucky stud who gets to put his hard dick in her. Of course I already have the photos and vid on my blog and MyCircle room.

MIA MELANO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Thank you for providing this new material - always good to see as this masturbator is a huge fan of masturbating over her! She looks utterly incredible there! stroke

MIA MELANO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Now posted in my Mia Melano Blog and MyCircle Room: her brand-new BLACKED.com photoset and video: "A Perfect Vacation", with Freddy Gong. Mia's third interracial fuck scene.

MIA MELANO BLOG

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

MIA MELANO BLOG

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Gorgeous woman.

MIA MELANO BLOG

TaylorTime Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2016-05-14
40 year old
I love seeing this pretty blonde taking big black dick.

I want to show you why I think Mia resembles Kim Basinger, one of the most beautiful actress of the past 20 years. Of course, Mia's tits are bigger!

MIA MELANO BLOG

Kim

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Mia

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mia Melano, tall stunning young Kim Basinger look-alike