JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Early experiences
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Well I'll tell you all. This thread has got me good and hard. There's something very hot about innocent experiences that is a huge turn on. I remembered one other time. I wasn't lucky enough to have a bud to jack with. At around 10 or so though there was the girl next door. She was about 12 or even 13 at the time. She would be the first pussy I'd ever see and she showed me and a friend who in turn dropped our pants and showed her. She made both of us touch her little hairless pussy but here's what I remember most and oh if had only known then. She really liked it when she touched her ass and she would make us put our fingers her back there. Then I recall overhearing my mom and her mom talking and her mom told mine if the girl was sick she would not take a thermometer in her mouth but insisted in taking it anally. Holy fuck. I bet she turned out o be one wild anal girl when she got older. To this day I wish I was able to get hard for her then and ass fuck her.
Add a reply Quote this post
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I began rubbing my little prick in the early 1950's and I remember my mom caught me playing with it while in bed. Mom yessed at me and said I was nasty and slapped my hand. I did not understand why and it never stopped me from doing it. I don't know if my time growing up was different but other kids and my friends did not talk about such things. I finally started having orgasms at age 11 and still did not talk about jerking off or sex. One day a few of us boys were in a tree and the topic turned to sex. I got a hard-on and when I looked down my hard cock was standing outside my trousers and I secretly got it back under cover without the other kids seeing it. I don't know why we were so secret about masturbation back in my day and even in our teens. Maybe it was the times I grew up in or the kids I hung out with.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
garboesque Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2016-02-29
41 year old bisexual
jaknmwm said:
Well I'll tell you all. This thread has got me good and hard. There's something very hot about innocent experiences that is a huge turn on. I remembered one other time. I wasn't lucky enough to have a bud to jack with. At around 10 or so though there was the girl next door. She was about 12 or even 13 at the time. She would be the first pussy I'd ever see and she showed me and a friend who in turn dropped our pants and showed her. She made both of us touch her little hairless pussy but here's what I remember most and oh if had only known then. She really liked it when she touched her ass and she would make us put our fingers her back there. Then I recall overhearing my mom and her mom talking and her mom told mine if the girl was sick she would not take a thermometer in her mouth but insisted in taking it anally. Holy fuck. I bet she turned out o be one wild anal girl when she got older. To this day I wish I was able to get hard for her then and ass fuck her.

Totally agree - great story...thanks for sharing!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Early experiences