JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » British-Indian Instagram Girl I wank over daily
Page: of 6   next > 
Sinistre Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2018-09-02
52 year old

SO, there's a girl I've followed on Instagram/Youtube for a while now. She lives in London and fancies herself as a bit of a 'model'. Clearly she isn't, but she is hot and I masturbate over her at least once a day. If you like what you see I'll add more of her photo's in this thread. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lthrlvr85 Amateur Jackinchatter

243 posts since 2018-11-05
45 year old
Looks good. Hopefully if she fancies herself as a model then she'll post countless pictures of her in some stylish outfits. Or as we call it, slutwear.
Unregistered ?

Very nice.
Unregistered ?

Share her insta'! As a model I'm sure she'll appreciate the extra followers.
Mikeil Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2018-11-13
heterosexual male from Inland Empire,ca
Does she jack
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
I love Indian girls, they always get me.

She's perfect, I'd love to see more of her.

Legs and feet
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Would definitely like to see more.

I've always wanted an Indian girl. My ex bosses wife used to come to work always showing her feet off. She was nothing special, but my god her feet were so hot. Perfectly manicured, painted nails and Indian jewelery around her feet and toe rings. They were the hottest feet I've ever seen. Blew my load a few times thinking about them.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
Unregistered ?

Stunning!

52 year old
The thing that gets me is that she always chooses the exact outfit to make my 43yo white cock rock hard and leak pre-cum. So glad you guys like her. She really comes across as a priviledged little princess, Daddy spoils her rotten. She works in PR. Very into clothes and incredibly materialistic. Shallow. All I know is, she makes me cum HARD.

User posted image

52 year old
Halloween outfit. Indian Lara Croft. Fuck ME. I still can't stop wanking over this. Imagine peeling those little shorts off, bending her over ... (I have to stop). Notice she's wearing the same top as previous photo, she knows she looks so good in that.

User posted image
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Sinistre said:
The thing that gets me is that she always chooses the exact outfit to make my 43yo white cock rock hard and leak pre-cum. So glad you guys like her. She really comes across as a priviledged little princess, Daddy spoils her rotten. She works in PR. Very into clothes and incredibly materialistic. Shallow. All I know is, she makes me cum HARD.

User posted image

She is fantastic.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.

52 year old
legasslover said:
She is fantastic.

Yeah she is. Does she make your dick feel good? She makes mine feel fucking amazing.

User posted image

52 year old

That's it babe, hold that pose while I shoot my thick load of hot cum all over your gorgeous fucking face.

User posted image

52 year old

There are a couple of reasons why I like this photo. 1. The way her vest top is straining against her pert young breasts and 2. The look on her face that says: "That's it, stroke your hard white cock over me, you'll never get to fuck me but I love teasing you".

User posted image

52 year old

Here's my fantasy with this girl.

Ok, I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything, but I'm a fairly decent-looking bloke ok. I dress well and am educated. I'm not saying I'm George fucking Clooney, but I'm alright. Anyway, I do a bit of detective work using her social media accounts and find out where she is going to be at a given time. I'll turn up and accidently on purpose bump into her and tell her I work for a model agency based in Milan. Produce a fake glossy business card, give her all the schtick. You know. Tell her I'd love to arrange a test shoot on behalf of a major Italian fashion-house.

So, I've rented-out a studio for the day for the supposed test-shots. Hired some bimbo off adultwork to pretend to be my assistant. She arrives, all dolled-up. Knickers fucking soaking wet because she thinks she's finally going to make it as a model.

You can guess the rest and if you can't PM me and I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen to her once she starts posing for me in front of the camera.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » British-Indian Instagram Girl I wank over daily