JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Unregistered ?

Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of stroking another man, but hopefully I will be able to someday soon.
Add a reply Quote this post
blah69612 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-03-05
33 year old curious
well he wasn't a man, we were both 15(hes cock was 9" uncut, mine is 5" uncut) and it was a sleep over at his house, one thing lead to another and we were both stroking each other he let me take over i made him cum and then he felt guilty and told me to finish myself off.. sucks but i had fun playing with hes dick
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luv2jerk Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-03-05
71 year old curious from Illinois 309 area
great stories guys after reading them all got me so hrny and hard now i have to go and jerk myself off
Traveler-10 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-02-07
69 year old curious from NJ
a neighbor friend and I watch each other go through puberty. I remember arond 11 -12 years we start counting the pubic hairs that came in. On a sleep over we played with each other's cocks, and I remember all of a sudden needing to go pee but thinking back it was a dry orgasm. Another friend who had gone through puberty showed me a biology book of frogs humping. I got hard. He showed me his cock and explained jacking off but did not come. I went home down to the basement and tried it. My first orgasm, dry. On the next sleep over I told my friend and jacked him off. He made me stop when he felt an orgasm started. We started playing strip poker and truth or dare. If a guy lost the other guy would tell him something like,"play with my dick for 30 seconds, or suck my dick for 25 seconds. One of us would suck or play with the other's dick while the other guy was counting. We would wipe the precum of the tips of our dicks before we put it in the mouth. We did this off and on for several years. We never cummed in the other's mouth and usually went separately into the bathroom when we wanted to finally blow our loads. His dick head was really big. Did it once with him in high school and then that was it. Still get horny thinking about the things we did with each other.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
The first penis I ever played with and sucked belonged to a friend my age when we were both 10, almost 11. I ended up sucking him a lot until we were 15. It was when I was 12 that I got to play with and suck a much older boy's penis that was really big. He's the guy I refered to in my first post on this subject.
Unregistered ?

I don't remember exploring with other guys too much when I was growing up and I don't actually recall stroking my own cock all that much at a younger age. I have made up for that since. But, I was attracted to the nudisit lifestyle since puberty (or maybe before). I knew that it was something I wanted to do and did do once I became an adult. Mostly I like girls but have come to like other nudist men as well. I've enjoyed watching guys masturbate and I've also enjoyed masturbating for guys who like to watch. I love seeing a guy cum. I prefer women as partners but like getting to know other men sexually as well. I think it was mid-30's for me before I stroked a guys cock. It was amazing to me how good it felt having another guy's hard cock in my hand. How good it felt to massage another guy's balls. To get another guy hot is very exciting. As a nudist man I've come to like spending liesurely time naked outdoors with men friends enjoying sensual conversation, a little masturbation and some mutual cock stroking as a relaxing way to spend a summer's day and for a little male bonding. I love to feel another guy's hot cum dripping off my hand as he gets off from being stroked. I also like getting off when other guys stroke me as well.
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
Those posts sound so hot. I'm jealous of you all as I am still waiting for the pleasure.
achen2str Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-05-30
55 year old homosexual from New York
I was 15 and loved it from the moment I touched it. He was 17. We tried lots of things that day but watching him stroke to explosion was a memory I won't forget
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
When I was 11 or 12 a cousin (same age) and me used to jackoff together all the time. This lead to us jacking each other and eventually to us sucking each other's cock. We did this till we were about 16, i guess, then stopped. The next time I had another guy's cock in my hand and mouth another 40 years later and I loved it.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

wish i could remember...!
Unregistered ?

i was probably 11 or 12....my brother and i shared a room watched him jack a lot...finally jacked him off
cdpantyjacker Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-08-05
59 year old bisexual from bakersfield california
i was 27 my now ex wife and i had a 3some and she wanted us 2 guys to jo each other and that was my first time touching or stroking another mans cock , iam now 44 and love playing with another guys cock and do it as much as possible
coventry1 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-08-21
51 year old bisexual from coventry
i was 13 he was 14 i stayed over at hes place the night and we got in bed with each other we wanked from then on
Unregistered ?

I was also probably 11 or 12... My brother and I shared a room, and being the older brother, I showed off to him initially. That led to many mutual sessions... Some of our friends joined in over the years too. If only one could go back to those days... LOL
janebow Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-08-21
36 year old heterosexual from england
the 1st cock i gave a hand job to was when i was 13 it was @ school
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?