JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » guys cumming in their pants
Page: of 2   next > 
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
any guys ever cum in their pants because of a female or yourself or any females ever make a guy cum in their pants..I have had a few females make me cum in my pants..deliberately sometimes but starting off it wasn't so deliberate..with one female it was pretty much an accident that it happened..which if anyone would love to hear about it or any of them I would love to share..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aussiesurfnaked Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2008-09-22
34 year old heterosexual from Australia
love to hear it brother
Unregistered ?

more than one stripper has gotten me off in my pants with a lap dance... or on her ass... or on her tits...
UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
It has never happened to me, but i think it brings out mixed emotions. It sounds really exciting, like being in some kind of a rush, but on the other hand i can bring you to pretty awkward situation, I guess...
Kinky enough???
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
I happened to me when I first started dating girls, and we kissed and made out with our clothes on. Alos happened when I happened to play with it too long while dressed. These events got fewer as I got older.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Sure, necking and heavy petting when I was younger would sometimes make me cum in my pants. An ex-gf used to masturbate me to orgasm by putting her hand down my pants in movies and in the car. Sometimes she would stroke through my jeans till I came too. Very hot. More recently strippers have gotten me off during lap dances.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
The first time was a girl in my photography class in high school, who rubbed me in the darkroom until I came. It was rally hot. The next time we went into a film room, and she let me play with her tits while she made me cum. After that we did that 2-3 times a week, and I got used to wet sticky underpants. We never dated; we had really different friends and interests...except one!

Sometimes at work if I get really horny I'll let myself cum in my pants...oh, my it feels so good. And then to walk around for the rest of the day with cummy undies...!!!! razz
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

whisperinghot said:

Sometimes at work if I get really horny I'll let myself cum in my pants...oh, my it feels so good. And then to walk around for the rest of the day with cummy undies...!!!! razz

I think I am addicted to cumming in my pants! I came in my briefs this morning and once again when I got home from work and right now reading these posts is bringing me close to my third load in my undies today!
Unregistered ?

t97191985 said:
I think I am addicted to cumming in my pants! I came in my briefs this morning and once again when I got home from work and right now reading these posts is bringing me close to my third load in my undies today!

Cant say I've ever had the priviledge of cumming in my pants, you lucky guys. I've brought a few guys off in their pants intentionally though grin Some really hot moments rubbing a guy through his shorts while I let him caress my breasts and then oops... he's all stiff, and I can feel him pumping his load out into his undies... yummy! And then I have a mug smile on my face all day hehehehe
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
t97191985 said:

I find that terribly erotic. I'm at work and I'm gonna cum right now in my pants before anybody comes in...
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
ClareUK90, that's incredibly hot. Lucky guy who had you feeling him pumping his load out.
I would say a girl can cum in her pants any old way, the main thing to cumming in your pants is the orgasm. "Damp issues" would totally be part of it -- I have sweet memories of feeling the gathering damp through my date's panties. Of course it would be incredible to feel my date cum and then be surprised by warm squirting in her pants, but in my experience this didn't happen with the women I knew until late 20s or 30s closer to women's "sexual peak". And by then I wasn't dating.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
t97191985 said:

I remember when I used to be able to cum three times in one day! <sigh>
Lingula Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-04-07
92 year old curious from Massachusetts
I've been soggy all day!

Hurray!!!!

Ling
Ling
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
whisperinghot said:

Sounds sexy as hell to me! I haven't done that in a long time, but I think I need to try it!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Used to happen to me a lot as a horny youth making out: hair-trigger & all that. Would love the warm, sticky release of unloading into my underwear.

Anyway, reminds me of this laughlaugh
Jizz in my pants
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » guys cumming in their pants