JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Sandy and Ashley Jerk off Chronicles
Page: < prev  of 4  
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Fantastic dude I hope you get to fuck sandys tits she sounds hotter than Ashley
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

glad ya guys like 'em.

I hope some situation arises where I can fuck Sandy's tits too, but I don't see that happening lol.
Unregistered ?

Going to write one my chapter, probably the most bold I've gotten throughout this entire thing, but again, all true.

After that, not much more to write. Fucking Ashley and jerking off to Sandy is always amazing, but can get repetitive if all u can do is read about it.

Might get into some fiction involving them, thoughts r welcome.

Also, making a polished volume of the stories w/ pictures included. Skype me if interested
Unregistered ?

So I am house sitting for Sandy in a month and am looking for guys who want to have a few good days of jerking off into some bras with me.

Just know I'll be screening people pretty strictly to make sure they're not psychos that'll do something stupid. I'm not into homosexual stuff, but I respect everyone's preferences, but no touching each other, etc.

If someone is out of state, I have no problem flying them out within reason. Money is not at issue. As long as they're interested in having a serious jerk buddy. PM or Skype me to talk about it!
Unregistered ?

Part 10: The Gym Jerk

This will be the last chapter in The Sandy and Ashley Jerk Off Chronicles. I've written down every unique, memorable experience I've had fucking Ashley and jerking off to Sandy. There are countless other times, but if I wrote about every single time, this would go on forever and get pretty boring.

I am almost done the polished version of the stories where I've put them into one online book complete with pics. If you are interested in a copy, Skype me. I will be moving on to FICTION about Sandy since she is the one I've never fucked, whose breasts I've never gotten to feel or suck, who I never got to cum on. So all I can do is think about it and fantasize about it. Hopefully I get as many positive messages from people about those stories as I do about these past experiences. Any other writers out there who want to co-write an amazing fictional Sandy story, no limits, PM or Skype me. I will send you some pics to give you a sense of what we are writing about!

The following chapter is probably the most ballsy I've ever gotten, not just with masturbating to Sandy, but in general. Even more daring than jerking off into Sandy's bras in her own house, at least in my opinion. It was an experience I will always remember and one where all the right thing aligned so give me one of the best, most exciting jerks I've ever had grin

I woke up one Saturday morning at about five thirty in the morning, as usual. I usually got up right away and went to the gym since it was almost entirely empty at that time of day and completely free. That morning though, I remember lying in bed with a huge hard on. For some reason, I woke up incredibly horny. I don't know if it was a dream I had that I didn't remember, but I felt like I had to cum right there. I of course rubbed my dick for a few minutes, edging for a bit, thinking about Ashley, other ex-girlfriends, but I always seemed to come back to Sandy. She was that one MILF I obsessed over. That one mother of a friend whose body was almost worshiped by me because I knew I could never get my hands on it. She was that older, mature, regal woman with an even more regal rack, a strong MILF frame (not fat, just well built), and a women whose body I imagined being on top of, her thick MILF legs wrapped around my thin torso, or her on top of me, her heavy hanging breasts in my face.

A few minutes later I forced myself to stop. I don't like cumming before I lift because of that mental image of expelling all that testosterone doesn't give me a good workout. I got up, went through my morning routine, and headed out to the gym. On the drive there, my mind kept wandering back to Sandy. I had jerked off to her the previous night in one of my favorite ways: naked, in the bathtub, no water, her picture printed out and taped to the shower wall in front of me, with an ample amount of Canola oil (yes canola oil) soaking my dick as I jerked off, staring Sandy right in the face....when I wasn't staring at those bulbous breasts of hers straining her shirt. I've also made a "jerk off room" to Sandy a few times in one of the walk in closets in my bedroom, loll. Call me a freak, but yes, I have printed out every single photo I could find of Sandy, sometimes even in those multi-page posters, taped them around the closet, and sat in there for hours jerking off to Sandy's tits bulging her tops in the pictures.

I pulled into the gym parking lot about a few minutes later and only saw three other cars there, as usual. I remember I was in the middle of gathering my stuff when out of the corner of my eye, a blue Lexus SUV pulled into a spot a few rows in front of me. The reason it caught my eye was because I knew Sandy drove a blue Lexus SUV. I obviously didn't know the license plate by heart, so I remember I took my hand off the door handle and waited to see if it was in fact her. The exhaust from the tailpipes kept running for a few more minutes so she was on her phone. Finally, I saw the exhaust stop, the driver's side door opened, and Sandy stepped out.

She was wearing an dark olive green tank top with a grey sports bra underneath. The straps of the sports bra were not completely aligned with the straps of the tank top bc I could see them jetting out onto her shoulders. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up, a few stray strands hanging down her neck. Her tanned shoulders seemed even more accentuated by the tank top and the criss-cross pattern of her sports bra that was visible through the fabric of it. Her breast, as usual, sat low on her chest, her flat upper chest sloping gently down into those famous pendulous breasts. A minuscule amount of the top of her cleavage poked up above the tank top, her exposed upper chest bronzed and tanned, slightly freckled with sunspots and that distinguished textured look older women develop on their chests. I remember she bent back into the car and pulled out a tennis racket case. I remember she did play tennis every once and a while in the morning with some of her girl friends. Sandy slung the racket over her right shoulder, her smooth pale armpit exposed as her arm came up, the side of her grey sports bra peeking up above the side of the olive green tank top. She then walked into the gym, her shapely MILF ass swaying slightly back and forth in her black shorts. They weren't tight, not like the shorts Ashley wore, but more appropriate for a woman of 45. That for some reason was even hotter to me. It left a lot to the imagination. Ashley in tight shorts and yoga pants was amazing too, but left very little to get creative about and imagine.

To be honest, I was feeling some mixed emotions seeing her. While my dick was applauding, my mind way saying there was no way I was going to get a good workout in knowing Sandy was playing tennis on the indoor courts, her heavy tits packed into a sports bra, swinging and bouncing as she moved.

The next hour or so was stagnant. My lift sucked. And why? Because I listened to my dick. Now, the tennis courts of the gym are on the first floor, the weight room and cardio machines are on the second. The cardio machines face out over the tennis courts below, so if you are on them, you can see directly down onto them. My lift sucked because not only was I thinking about Sandy, I was telling myself, "You should really do some cardio....."

I remember glancing very quickly over the railing to see which court Sandy was on. Far right. I went to the treadmill all the way at the end, second to last one I remember, and hopped on. I began my run as Sandy's friends got there, not all MILFs, but one of them was about on her level. But to me, Sandy was the queen of queens.

Unfortunately, Sandy had her back to me the entire time, so I didn't get to see her bent over in her ready stance, her breasts hanging down, her foot long cleavage packed into a nice tight curve supported tightly by her sports bra. I did get to see the sides of her tits swing flare out every time she moved and swung her racket. At one point she turned around after a she and her teammate scored a point, looked up and saw me, smiled and waved.

I waved back, continuing my room, and pretended to look straight ahead until she turned back around.

Now the rest of my run was actually pretty easy because I wasn't focused on the run at all. I was too focused on watching Sandy, but also coming up with the beginnings of a crazy fantasy. At first, I didn't take it seriously, but the more I thought about it, the more realistic it seemed.

Long story short, I remember I decided to run until they were done their tennis match which was about an hour. Sandy and her friends walked to the side of the court, wiping their sweat away with towels. Sandy's green tank top at this point was incredibly dark around her mid-section where it was in contact with her sweaty skin, the straps of it also dark since her sports bra straps were not aligned with the tank top straps, even more so after two hours of moving around. I remember noticing that the fabric of the tank top around her breasts was lighter, meaning the sports bra had absorbed all the sweat, preventing it from soaking the tank top.

A few minutes later, they said their goodbyes, and Sandy's three friends headed to the door. Sandy on the other hand headed to the women's locker room. I remembered at that point that Sandy had once told me that her friends she played tennis with were "wimps" because they refused to shower at the gym. Sandy said, "A shower is a shower, right?"

I remember this because at the time, I didn't agree with her. I wouldn't want to shower at the gym either. But this time around, it reinforced the idea that was quickly developing.

I remember Sandy looked up at me and gave me one more wave and headed to the locker room door. I immediately got off the treadmill, didn't bother wiping it down (I know, not cool), and quickly looked around the gym. There were the same four guys that were there before, all in the free weight area.

Okay that part, check.

I made my way down to the front desk, telling myself this was crazy and that if the next step didn't check out, the plan was no good. It had been about two hours so I wasn't sure who the employee would be behind the desk. If it was the girl who was there when I walked in, the crazy plan would be just a fantasy.

I remember it was a different girl. I couldn't believe it. I almost was "upset" that it was because a part of me was looking for a reason NOT to do what was in my head because, yes, it was crazy and risky, and frankly, quite stupid. But again, there was mentally no blood in my brain because it was all in my dick.

I knew I had to move fast if I was going to do this so I went up to the desk and began the bullshit.

"Hey," I said, "Can you do me a huge favor?"

The girl looked up and put her phone down and said, "Sure, what's up?"

I mentally took a deep breath and said, "My sister and I have to run, something came up, but I can't seem to find her. She's either outside running around the building or in the shower, but obviously not going in there."

The girl laughed and said, "I'd imagine not. I'll peek in there and see if she's in there though."

My heart began to race at that point as I said, "Thanks!"

Check.

I followed the girl to the door of the women's locker room and waited outside as she went in. A gust of steam came out the door as she went through, the humidity and sudden heat turning me on like crazy. I knew this was nuts, but I remember my dick saying so far so good, just see what happens when she comes out.

A few seconds later, the girl came out and shook her head and said, "Nope, not in there. There was only one person in there and she was in the shower."

"Oh," I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking with the nervousness I was experiencing. "Did she see my sister?"

The girl shook her head and said, "No, I called out to her and asked her, she said she hadn't seen anybody."

Check.

I shrugged and said, "Okay, well I guess I'll just wait around for her."

"Okay, sorry," the girl said, smiled, and walked back to the front desk. I pretended to text on my phone until I saw her disappear around the corner. I took a deep breath and felt my heart racing. I was already soaking with sweat from my workout, but the nervousness made me sweat even more at that point. I remember I said under my breath, "fuck it", and pushed through the door of the women's locker room.

Inside was a little foyer type hallway. I stood there for a second listening, only hearing water running from the shower. I knew that had to be Sandy. I also knew I had move fast before some other woman came in for her morning workout. I only knew that the only people there at that moment were all guys, minus the girls at the desk. It would have to be enough because my mind was made up.

I quickly and quietly made my way into the locker room, the showers behind a wall on my right, the locker area directly ahead. It looked exactly like the men's locker room so I knew my way around. I looked down the first row of lockers. Nothing. I looked down the second row.

Bingo.

Sandy's clothes were crumpled in a pile on the bench, her tennis racket case underneath. Her tank top was on top, her grey sports bra underneath, her shorts and her panties crumpled into a ball under that.

I quickly grabbed her dark olive green tank top and grey sports bra (yes, I left her panties, to each their own, I'm a tit guy) and quickly made my way to the bathroom section. I couldn't stay out in the open, that was obvious, so I made my way to the last stall against the far wall, the handicapped one, and slid in, closing and locking the door behind me.

I sat down on the toilet and only at that point did I take the time to examine the tank top and bra in my hands:

The green tank top was moist and damp, the area around the midsection soaked in sweat. Portions of the shoulder straps were dark as well, wet and caked in salty perspiration from her sweating shoulders that were not covered by the straps of her sports bra. The fabric that covered her breasts had three horizontal creases in it where it had stretched across the space between her low hanging, heavy tits. I raised the tank top and smelled it.

Her body odor wafted around me, the stink of her BO, her sweat, that sickly sweet scent mixing with the smell of detergent. I even put some of the fabric in my mouth and tasted it, enjoying the saltiness of it.

I then moved to the grey sports bra. It was mostly cotton, some polyester, which meant it would probably be more soaked in sweat that usual. And it was.

Sandy's grey sports bra was soaked in her sweat. The entire thing was a dark dark grey. Every inch of fabric was damp and I remember thinking if I wrung it out, her sweat would actually drip out of it. But I didn't want to ruin the texture of the sports bra. I smelled it as well, inhaling Sandy's scent, her stink, her body odor which didn't disgust me, only drove me insane. I tasted the fabric that covered her heavy sagging MILF tits, tasting her tit sweat.....the sweat that had come off her bulbous, hanging, tan, sun spotted tits that I could only imagine what they looked and felt like.

I remember at that point I stopped and listened. The water was still running which was a good sign. A little while later, I heard some heavier splattering, meaning Sandy was probably washing the shampoo out of her hair. I knew I didn't have much time so I got down to it.

I pulled my shorts down, then my under armour spandex briefs I wore to the gym. The heat from my dick that was contained inside escaped, my cock feeling moist, damp, and sticky, much like Sandy's tank top and sports bra. After a few strokes, I was hard, my pre-cum already oozing out. I took the straps of Sandy's tank top and hung them over my dick, letting the tank top hang down. The main focus was the sports bra, which I rubbed all over my dick and balls, mixing my dick sweat with Sandy's tit sweat, combining our scents. Short of tit fucking her, this was the closest I was going to get.

I placed the material of sports bra that contained her heavy hanging tits on the underside of my dick, wrapped the rest of the sports bra around it, and began to jerk off quickly. I knew I didn't have much time so I closed my eyes, sitting on the toilet, Sandy's sweaty tank top hanging down by its straps from the base of my dick, her sweat-stained stinking sports bra wrapped around the rest of it, her tit sweat and body odor absorbing into the the skin. The odor of my dick staining her sports bra, my pre-cum soaking it even more, the nasty feeling of the room all humid, damp, and moist.....all helping me edge rapidly to cumming right there into Sandy's worn tank top and bra.

My ears kept listening for the water running because I knew when it stopped, I would have to run out. But it kept running, I almost couldn't believe it, so I kept jerking, slowing down a bit I remember to enjoy it as much as I could.

The sweaty, moist sports bra began to chaff my sweaty, moist dick as they rubbed against one another. All I could think of was images I had of Sandy's massive chest area, her regal rack, her tanned flat upper chest that seemed so expansive because her cleavage started so low, just like Ashley's. Her round breasts at the bottom of her foot long cleavage, always straining her shirts, giving her a dignified look of a experienced MILF who knew what she had and subtly showed it off.

A few minutes later, I felt myself beginning to cum and sure enough, I came hard. I remember I shot five long streams of cum, the first actually shooting out onto the floor. I didn't want to shoot all my cum into the actual sports bra because that was a risk that I didn't want to take as what I was doing was crazy already. I cupped my left hand under my dick and caught my cum in it until my dick had finished pumping it. I remember I came so hard, I cramped up under my scrotum, but that faded quickly.

I sat there for a few seconds, breathing heavily, almost disgusted with myself since the horny lust was now gone as usual right after cumming. I heard the shower water continuing to run so I knew I had some time. I wiped most of the cum on some toilet paper, but saved a few dabs that I smeared on the inside of Sandy's sports bra, one on each section that supported her heavy breasts. I remember thinking that Sandy and I were now joined in a unique, crazy way, even more crazy because she didn't know about it. The sweat from my dick would forever be mixed with the sweat and scent and stink of her breasts and her body odor. That tank top and sports bra were now tagged with our scents, our stink, our sweat, MY cum.

It was an amazing thought.

At that point I knew I had to move fast. I unwrapped Sandy's sports bra from my dick, unhooked the dark green tank top straps from it, and pulled my underwear and shorts up.

The shower was still running.

I opened the bathroom stall door and peeked out, listening. Nothing.

I quickly made my way out, back to the locker area, headed to the second row of lockers and tossing Sandy's sweat-stained tank top and not cum and sweat-stained sports bra back on the bench. I made sure the tank top was on top of the sports bra like before, but I knew Sandy probably didn't pay attention to how she laid out her worn gym clothes before her shower.

I then quickly exited the locker room, peeking out the door first, then seeing nobody, made my way out. As I left, I could hear the water still running. Sandy must have really been enjoying her hot shower.

On the way home, I couldn't stop smiling, but also felt kind of disgusted with myself. I knew that would fade in a while once I got horny again. And I was right. To this day, it's been the riskiest jerk I've ever had, the most brazen, and probably the hottest. I think about it often and can easily cum with nothing in front of me just remembering the feel of Sandy's sweat soaked sports bra around my equally sweaty dick...remembering sitting on the toilet in the damn women's locker room of all places, Sandy feet away naked, showering, the water running down her heavy, aged, regal hanging tits, her hair matted down with water.....mixing out sweat and body odors and scents together.....and without her knowing. Not in a million years would Sandy ever think that I snuck in, stole her sports bra and tank top, and jerked off like crazy in a bathroom stall with them while she was naked in the shower, separated by only one wall.

All in all, that jerk lasted about 5 minutes. But it felt like hours. Every time I see Sandy now, I am thankful I did it because for some reason, knowing that I had jerked off and cum into her bra with her IN the same room AND naked was a million times sexier than jerking off with Ron in her bedroom with her dirty bras.

It's almost like I want to tell her when I get really crazy horny, and whenever I see her wearing that tank top? I cum like crazy that night when I have my daily Sandy jerk.

Hope you enjoyed the Sandy and Ashley Jerk Off Chronicles. I tried to save the best for last. Again, I am starting a series of fictional stories, so if you would like to have a detailed chat about Sandy and Ashley, see some pictures, and then write some crazy fantasies with me, skype me. Thanks for reading and thanks for all the feedback.
Unregistered ?

Still looking for guys who want to have a few good days of jerking off into Sandy's bras with me.

Just know I'll be screening people pretty strictly to make sure they're not psychos that'll do something stupid. I'm not into homosexual stuff, but I respect everyone's preferences, but no touching each other, etc.

If someone is out of state, I have no problem flying them out within reason. Money is not at issue. As long as they're interested in having a serious jerk buddy. PM or Skype me to work it out and see some pictures of the heavy-breasted MILF whose bras we will be cumming in
Unregistered ?

Back!!!! Had to take a break, but back. Will be housesitting for the famous Sandy in a few weeks and still looking for qualified guys to join in the fun in jerking off into her DDD craps, sweat-stained sports bras, and whatever else we feel like for a week straight! PM me or Skype me for details. Money is not an issue, have no problem flying someone out.
I'm not into homosexual stuff, but I respect everyone's preferences, but no touching each other, etc.

Hey man, glad your back

Wow this dude has issues, back for an hour and gone again Lol
Unregistered ?

Sorry, made a SN similar to my old one so people i used to chat with know.

As always, PM me if interested in the above!
Unregistered ?

Anybody still interested in reading more chapters?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Sandy and Ashley Jerk off Chronicles