JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » *** ON A LEASH ***
Page: of 1  
Randytampa Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-06-19
36 year old homosexual male from tampa
I have a friend who likes to take me to gay male sex parties naked! My hands are cuffed behind my back.A leather cock & ball harness on my genitales and a leash attached to that! He parades me around ,tugging and pulling on that fucking leash until my cock is throbbing hard and my balls ache for release! While my helpless body is fondled and groped for hours,he pulls on that hateful leash!After what seems like an eternity,my balls and cock can no longer contain my sperm and hot jizz spews out of me and into a waiting mouth!!!
Randy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
my goodness,my favourite fantasy and you get to do it in real life!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My deep fantasy is being paraded on a leash, groped, and offered up for public cock sucking...Have Fun.
Unregistered ?

TinyBoner said:
My deep fantasy is being paraded on a leash, groped, and offered up for public cock sucking...Have Fun.

I think I've found my perfect mate! Lol. In my case my Mistress takes me to deep, heavy gay BDSM events. Don't know whether being in tight bondage while having my ass whipped cherry red is better than being on my knees sucking cock and getting fucked!
Unregistered ?

TinyBoner said:

Yessss! Nothing better than being on your knees, wrists cuffed behind your back, surrounded by cocks and having non stop poppers!
Unregistered ?

Yummm!
Unregistered ?

Randytampa said:
I have a friend who likes to take me to gay male sex parties naked! My hands are cuffed behind my back.A leather cock & ball harness on my genitales and a leash attached to that! He parades me around ,tugging and pulling on that fucking leash until my cock is throbbing hard and my balls ache for release! While my helpless body is fondled and groped for hours,he pulls on that hateful leash!After what seems like an eternity,my balls and cock can no longer contain my sperm and hot jizz spews out of me and into a waiting mouth!!!

Include me in next time! Make me suck!
Unregistered ?

Yesssssssss! I have a similar buddy. We go to a BDSM party with at least a dozen Tops and with with lots of devices. My fav is the whipping horse. Once the corporal punishment has my ass cherry red the fucking starts! Cock after cock dumps hot cum up my ass. On the bed, ass up....ass raping in between floggings and strap torture.

Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » *** ON A LEASH ***