JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pre cum wet spot
Page: < prev  of 2  
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
jaknmwm said:
Am i the only one or do others get off when you get horny in a pair of pants or briefs and you can see a wet spot develope? Man thats a turn on for me. I especially like it in briefs when the pre starts to soak through.

Not so much me as the others watching me as a tiny wet spot grows bigger as we chat!! When I finally take it out my foreskin is full of pre cum and long strands hang from it!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

unclezeke39 said:
Not so much me as the others watching me as a tiny wet spot grows bigger as we chat!! When I finally take it out my foreskin is full of pre cum and long strands hang from it!!

There's a "membership only" adult theater (anything goes) where I always strip down naked from my waist down except for my jock strap. I love seeing my pre cum soaking through as I softly edge to the hot action on the screen.

Guys who come over to hit on me see it at once and know I'm in the mood. I usually wind up on my knees, totally naked, gobbling, sucking and licking their cocks as more guys take up seats to my right and left, waiting their turns.

If I'm doing enough poppers the Manager takes me to his back room. Bondage heaven! Unlimited poppers, guys waiting and watching.....

Unregistered ?

I love to masturbate in public through my pants. There have been tons of times that I get so exciting doing this or edge for a long time in public that a precum wet spot forms on my underwear and sometimes even soaks thru my pants. I love it when I am out in public with a precum wet spot showing on my pants!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pre cum wet spot